Dems are apparently putting on the full court press against Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the number of commercials Biden is running, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of corrupt, anti worker money in this country. Neocons and Democrats are enemies of the American worker. MAGA, live and let live

Judging by the number of commercials Biden is running, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of corrupt, anti worker money in this country. Neocons and Democrats are enemies of the American worker. MAGA, live and let live
Ive talked with a few people this morning and they are upset at the lying in the Biden commercials.. I think its going to back fire on them badly with moderates and those who do not want to return to lock-down city as BIDEN HAS CLAIMED 8 TIMES THIS WEEKEND that he would do this if HIS experts told him too.. Rob Emanuel (Biden's medical expert) has stated three times this weekend that the country must return to lockdown.. Don't know how well that will play out for them..

You mean "democrats and the media". Without the full media support for Biden and vicious attacks on the President including two year old fake stories, Sleepy Joe wouldn't have a chance in hell.

You mean "democrats and the media". Without the full media support for Biden and vicious attacks on the President including two year old fake stories, Sleepy Joe wouldn't have a chance in hell.
The UNDECIDED voters are not your indoctrinated class of people. They know how to evaluate the claims being made... And the Biden adds are pissing many of them off by assuming they are stupid.. I really look for the tide to turn very fast to Trump as long as he sticks with verifiable facts. Lieing to these people is the kiss of death and democrats haven't figured this out...

This "full court press" is nothing. Just wait till October.

Of course, Trump's campaign will do the same thing. They've already produced some of the most visceral ads we've seen in years. Biden's Lincoln Project is attempting the same, but their work has been laughable at best. Everyone knows what they are.

I suspect both have their "October Surprise" in hand, and with Durham waiting in the wings to pounce, it should get very interesting.

I don't believe more than maybe 5% of the electorate is undecided.

Of course, Trump's campaign will do the same thing. They've already produced some of the most visceral ads we've seen in years. Biden's Lincoln Project is attempting the same, but their work has been laughable at best. Everyone knows what they are.

I suspect both have their "October Surprise" in hand, and with Durham waiting in the wings to pounce, it should get very interesting.

Undecided isn't the issue, it's decided but apathetic that is the issue.

I don;t believe the electorate is as apathetic as in the past, either.

There is always an apathetic part. Dem's biggest fear is an apathetic African American community, which is normally solidly for them, or apathetic Bernie supporters.

Republicans worry about apathetic blue collar voters and evangelicals.

There is always an apathetic part. Dem's biggest fear is an apathetic African American community, which is normally solidly for them, or apathetic Bernie supporters.

Republicans worry about apathetic blue collar voters and evangelicals.

Haven't seen even one Biden sign or sticker in my part of the country.

Funny, cause I did see the occasional sign for Hitlary, last election.

Hillary is way more popular then Joe, even today.

How’s that going to work out for the libs?

And it means exactly dick because the Communist Democrats are going to lose badly in the November 3rd Presidential and Congressional Elections! :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back