Dems' climate & tax agenda to consume Congress in July...Schumer & Manchin working on deal...a bill could be on the floor before the end of the month

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What do you think LBJ would’ve done if he was in Biden’s shoes and two Dem Senators obstructed his entire agenda? He’d hang them by their ankles and dangle them from the roof, Suge Knight style. Use that god damn bully pulpit. It’s the main tool in the presidential toolbox

quick excerpts:

Democrats interviewed for this story ranged from near-certain there will be a deal to fretful that anything will ever materialize.

“I am generally optimistic. I’ll believe it when there’s a deal,” said Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) on Thursday. “I believe there is positive momentum, I believe there have been constructive conversations. But the specifics, the details, I think it’s best to let that work itself out.”

More downward pressure on an already reeling economy. Yep, Democrats at work.

Climate is the biggest thing they got to worry about right now?, then these idiots have absolutely NO CONNECTION with the average American citizen they were sent there to represent!

Forum List

Back