Dems control the house, Trump controls the AG, there will be fireworks

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Democrats control the house, Trump controls the AG, there will be fireworks.
Trump has installed one of his puppets in as AG. Trump will control the actions of the AG who is overseeing the Mueller investigation.
Will Trump put the brakes on the Mueller investigation?
If Trump does put the brakes on the Mueller investigation what will the Democratic controlled house do and any Republican legislator who believes in separation of powers.

Our nation could be redefined by the clash.

Did you watch the news conference today Fudd? Trump says he has no intention of interfering with the investigation. He’s enjoying it too much!

Did you watch the news conference today Fudd? Trump says he has no intention of interfering with the investigation. He’s enjoying it too much!

In case you haven't noticed over the last three years, Trump lies. A lot.

Explain why he's fired Jeff Sessions today, if he doesn't intend to fire Mueller, too.

Sessions was the only one standing in his way.

Just explain it. No b.s. or rhetoric.

Trump has installed one of his puppets in as AG. Trump will control the actions of the AG who is overseeing the Mueller investigation.
If Trump does put the brakes on the Mueller investigation what will the Democratic controlled house do and any Republican legislator who believes in separation of powers.

It's called a constitutional crisis.
When a crisis develops between two branches of gov't and causes dysfunction.
It's like touching a mobile.
Touch one piece and the whole thing moves.

I will be paying even less attention to politics if the left continues on their path of self destruction. In two years I will vote straight GOP if they continue

It's called a constitutional crisis.
When a crisis develops between two branches of gov't and causes dysfunction.
It's like touching a mobile.
Touch one piece and the whole thing moves.
^^^^
Totally called it! :laughing0301:

Explain why he's fired Jeff Sessions today, if he doesn't intend to fire Mueller, too.

Get back to me when he does it ya hear?

Sessions recused himself from the investigation, WTF are you talking about?

Holder was held in contempt of Congress to protect Obama’s FAST AND FURIOUS SCANDAL

My opinion, if Dems start launching a bunch of investigations instead of legislating, they will get punished in 4 years.

I’ll wait and see. It’s possible the Dems may actually play this smart. Which would mean dumping Puklosi as speaker and talking about issues rather than their hatred for Trump. Bear in mind, this economy has (based on history) about an 80% chance of seeing a recession in the next 2 years. If Dems haven’t shot themselves in the foot, and have managed to produce a viable canidate, they could take Trump out after 4 years. Those are big ‘ifs’ giving how they have functioned most recently.

My opinion, if Dems start launching a bunch of investigations instead of legislating, they will get punished in 4 years.

I’ll wait and see. It’s possible the Dems may actually play this smart. Which would mean dumping Puklosi as speaker and talking about issues rather than their hatred for Trump. Bear in mind, this economy has (based on history) about an 80% chance of seeing a recession in the next 2 years. If Dems haven’t shot themselves in the foot, and have managed to produce a viable canidate, they could take Trump out after 4 years. Those are big ‘ifs’ giving how they have functioned most recently.

They will get punished in 2 years.

I agree with your sentiments, just setting the timeline straight.

My mistake, thank you. 2020 presidential election.

The Democrats cannot launch frivolous investigations on Trump to tie up his ability to govern.
But it is the congress's duty to monitor abuse of power by the executive branch.
Trump cannot exceed the power's given the President by our Constitution.

Forum List

Back