Dems Hold Debate That Nobody Will Watch

i watched it - i am sure many voters watched it too. the best thing? even though rallies are cancelled - the (D)s still have a platform to get their message out via debates.

donny? haaaaaaaaaaaa................. he thrives on his sausage fests; he loves the adulation & the chants, & the applause. he has a deep seeded need to rail & bloviate with his like minded base. but that won't be happening now. poor donny - a dude without his adoring fans giving him what he craves... & it must be driving him nuts. :71:
Third post in...But, but, but, TRUMP!!!

It's getting to be extremely predictable. No one seems to be able to defend or promote democrat candidates without referencing Trump. That's not a reason to feel confident about them.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................................... not true. it all depends on the topic & the OP.

the first part of my answer di-rectly answered the OP. & based on his 'source' - breitbart --- the rest of my reply was 'perfect' it was a perfect reply.
It perfectly illustrated my point, that democrats can't seem to either defend or promote their candidates without referencing Trump. Why vote for them?

Up until now, Biden has been limited to 30 sec sound bites in the debates. He hasn’t done well in that format.
Last night, he was allowed to give lengthy answers. Biden demonstrated detailed knowledge of healthcare, the environment and the current virus.

Our President has never demonstrated detailed knowledge on any subject. He is given a script and a few sound bites to say. When pressed for facts, he tends to make up his own.
Actually he doesn’t read scripts. That’s what people criticize him for is it not?
It’s more like .....he CAN’T read scripts.
He loses his place and then starts to make stuff up about George Washington capturing airports.

i watched it - i am sure many voters watched it too. the best thing? even though rallies are cancelled - the (D)s still have a platform to get their message out via debates.

donny? haaaaaaaaaaaa................. he thrives on his sausage fests; he loves the adulation & the chants, & the applause. he has a deep seeded need to rail & bloviate with his like minded base. but that won't be happening now. poor donny - a dude without his adoring fans giving him what he craves... & it must be driving him nuts. :71:

It's getting to be extremely predictable. No one seems to be able to defend or promote democrat candidates without referencing Trump. That's not a reason to feel confident about them.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................................... not true. it all depends on the topic & the OP.

the first part of my answer di-rectly answered the OP. & based on his 'source' - breitbart --- the rest of my reply was 'perfect' it was a perfect reply.
It perfectly illustrated my point, that democrats can't seem to either defend or promote their candidates without referencing Trump. Why vote for them?

the (D) issues are healthcare. sick leave. SNAP. social security. medicare. corporations are not people.

this list goes on. but what does donny say about them thar issues?

crush kill destroy.

there see? compare & contrast all wrapped up in a couple sentences.

Mr Magoo (Biden) is the political version of the Manchurian candidate. He was programed to give answers to the debate questions, and then afterwards wheeled back to his safe house to be reprogramed for his next public performance. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Biden gave detailed answers last night. Demonstrating he has actually researched the topic.

Should be a stark contrast to our president who can’t say more than a few words on any topic and when pressed, he just makes stuff up.

Oh dear god please run Biden as your candidate!

Top 10 Joe Biden Gaffes - TIME

Trevor Noah Confused By Joe Biden Gaffes: “This Is Not Good” – Deadline

Biden virtual campaigning limits exposure to coronavirus — and blunders
Biden “gaffes” are mostly due to his stuttering.

Trump gaffes are do to his inability to maintain a train of thought and making up facts.

I will gladly match Joe Biden with the Orange Buffoon

Mr Magoo (Biden) is the political version of the Manchurian candidate. He was programed to give answers to the debate questions, and then afterwards wheeled back to his safe house to be reprogramed for his next public performance. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Biden gave detailed answers last night. Demonstrating he has actually researched the topic.

Should be a stark contrast to our president who can’t say more than a few words on any topic and when pressed, he just makes stuff up.

Trump gaffes are do to his inability to maintain a train of thought and making up facts.

theres a reason you cant recognize bidens senility

Billy_Kinetta said:
Now all they need is a message.

playtime said:
oh they do.

MeBelle said:
Oh, they do what?

a

message.

seems you can't follow the bouncing ball.

Don't insult.

It only makes you look peckish.

Further, you didn't answer the question.

[QUOTE="Billy_Kinetta]Now all they need is a message.

[QUOTE="playtime,]oh they do.

[QUOTE="MeBelle] Oh, they do what?

Can you answer the question now or do you want to go chasing after the bouncing balls by yourself?

So because he stutters he says senate instead of president? Yea keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day even you'll believe it.

Billy_Kinetta said:
Now all they need is a message.

playtime said:
oh they do.

MeBelle said:
Oh, they do what?

a

message.

seems you can't follow the bouncing ball.

Don't insult.

It only makes you look peckish.

Further, you didn't answer the question.

[QUOTE="Billy_Kinetta]Now all they need is a message.

[QUOTE="playtime,]oh they do.

[QUOTE="MeBelle] Oh, they do what?

Can you answer the question now or do you want to go chasing after the bouncing balls by yourself?

i answered it in another reply. go find it.

Nobody's talking about it.
Nobody is going to watch it.
Nobody cares about it.

The headlines claim that the Dems are fighting for America.
It's difficult to make people believe that this dumpster-fire they call an election is going to solve all of our problems.....but Drudge was attempting to sell that load of horse manure.

***Live Updates*** Biden, Sanders Debate in Near-Empty DC Studio

Actually there's at least one thread about it.

I recorded it and watched it.

It was a good debate.

I watched the debate last night to see if there was any validity to your claim. It wasn’t there.

Biden showed thorough preparation and detailed knowledge of the topics
Something we never see from Trump.

So because he stutters he says senate instead of president? Yea keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day even you'll believe it.
Yes, he gets anxious and jumps for words.

How can you explain Trump saying George Washington captured airports?

Look.....you want to play the dementia card, you will lose
You want to play intellectual capability, you will lose
You want to play being a decent human being, you will lose

My grandmother and my mother died of Alzheimers. I know what dementia and Alzheimers looks like. I went through it from beginning to end with both of those women.

Biden isn't senile. He doesn't have dementia.

If he did, he would be locked up in a facility for his own safety by now. People with those diseases usually need to be in 24 hour care by the age of 75.

That was the exact age my grandmother and mom had to be put in a facility.

By the time they are Biden's age, they don't know where they are, they don't know who people are around them. They see things that aren't there and talk to people who aren't there. They can't hold a conversation very long. They ramble on incoherently and slur their words. They have lost their balance and most major body functions. Along with a long list of other problems.

Stop saying Biden has dementia or is senile or has Alzheimers.

It's nothing but a lie.

the (D) issues are healthcare. sick leave. SNAP. social security. medicare. corporations are not people.

crush kill destroy.

Further validation of my point.

crush kill destroy.

Further validation of my point.

further validation those are facts. you are very much welcomed to say otherwise & prove that donny's policies are to pretty much - if not outright - targeting them for extermination or to strip them pretty bare.

Watched the debate last night where Biden was allowed to give lengthy answers

You guys are doomed with your dementia smears.

Biden gave in depth answers showing he has detailed knowledge of multiple subjects. Answers Trump is incapable of giving.
Clearly they gave him the answers.

Personally I think it's an act.....designed to get Hillary back in the race without going thru the primary process.

My grandmother and my mother died of Alzheimers. I know what dementia and Alzheimers looks like. I went through it from beginning to end with both of those women.

Biden isn't senile. He doesn't have dementia.

If he did, he would be locked up in a facility for his own safety by now. People with those diseases usually need to be in 24 hour care by the age of 75.

That was the exact age my grandmother and mom had to be put in a facility.

By the time they are Biden's age, they don't know where they are, they don't know who people are around them. They see things that aren't there and talk to people who aren't there. They can't hold a conversation very long. They ramble on incoherently and slur their words. They have lost their balance and most major body functions. Along with a long list of other problems.

Stop saying Biden has dementia or is senile or has Alzheimers.

It's nothing but a lie.
Of course he does. This is the early stages. He will be FAR WORSE in 4 years

I tried ,, but man .. after four years that’s the best democrats have? Sad
Sad? This will cheer you up.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden!
Polls?

Haha

Biden has no chance.
Biden will destroy Trump. By November the nation will have had enough of the Orange fool.
Biden can barely figure out what year it is or where hes at lol

Watched the debate last night where Biden was allowed to give lengthy answers

You guys are doomed with your dementia smears.

Biden gave in depth answers showing he has detailed knowledge of multiple subjects. Answers Trump is incapable of giving.
Clearly they gave him the answers.

Personally I think it's an act.....designed to get Hillary back in the race without going thru the primary process.
Clearly, Biden could discuss complex subject matter. Something Trump has not mastered.

Primarily because....

Trump is not too bright
Trump does not read
Trump refuses to prepare

Forum List

Back