Denmark: Rapes Increased 232 Percent Since Liberals Took Power

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
And it's all because they allowed those filthy Muslim pigs into their country. So, how about it, my liberal friends. Do you still want those same refugees coming to our country? Do you want your girlfriend, wife, or daughter to be raped? Is that what you want?

JIHAD WATCH

Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

And it's all because they allowed those filthy Muslim pigs into their country. So, how about it, my liberal friends. Do you still want those same refugees coming to our country? Do you want your girlfriend, wife, or daughter to be raped? Is that what you want?

JIHAD WATCH

Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

Be nice.

Direct us to the part of your references that found this to be a Muslim immigrant problem. I didn't see it, maybe I missed it.

Fact, not opinion, please.

Just heard they're sending Al Franken over to help em out.

DQmT8XktkWBAQgwWz3sQnUH7tQ5e4k4ABkkWvC5wUzCjF1g_1680x8400

JIHAD WATCH

Be nice.

Direct us to the part of your references that found this to be a Muslim immigrant problem. I didn't see it, maybe I missed it.

You couldn't deal with a fact if it sat on your face and began to wiggle.

Muslim Men believe that they have the right to rape infidel women and the Democrats call anyone who opposes it "Islamophobic"

At least when Liberals step down from office in the US ... and Anthony Weiner is released from prison, they will have somewhere else to go to possibly continue their perv...er, political careers. :p

JIHAD WATCH

Be nice.

You couldn't deal with a fact if it sat on your face and began to wiggle.

That's what I thought. It's horseshit from the OP and his link.

Muslim Men believe that they have the right to rape infidel women and the Democrats call anyone who opposes it "Islamophobic"
Don't forget the men who sodomize young boys but claim it is neither homosexuality or pedophilia...

...I hear some MUSLIM men, do it, too.

:lmao:

JIHAD WATCH

Do you want your girlfriend, wife, or daughter to be raped?
Sounds like most of the politicians of the Democrat party...

isn't this GOOD News to advertise if 'muslim' imports are proven to be the cause ??

Forum List

Back