Desperate Dems in Texas

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Two Acorn election workers were chastised for steering Hispanic voters to vote Democrat. Full article with links @ Stealing Texas | RedState

I thought Acorn was put out of business. However, we'll see a whole lot more of this as the election season advances. Voter intimidation? Of course not! Especially from the left. Only GOP operators do such things going so far as to not allow some to vote. [If you believe this, you are truly a Low Information Voter.] :evil:

Abortion Barbie Shockingly Not Popular with Texas Latino Voters

March 6, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

usa-abortion-texas-450x299.jpg

The Democrats putting everything they had behind Wendy Davis in a state where their only ace in the hole are Latino voters was not their best plan. Davis was known for one thing and one thing only, abortion.

Latinos, like African-Americans, tend to poll pro-abortion where the option exists, for obvious social reasons involving high rates of single mothers, but culturally they’re a long way from the pro-abortion cheerleading of Planned Parenthood and Wendy Davis.

The Abortion Barbie image appealed to liberal funders, but it didn’t play all that well with a chunk of the Democratic Party’s base.

Abortion Barbie Shockingly Not Popular with Texas Latino Voters | FrontPage Magazine

Abortion Barbie Shockingly Not Popular with Texas Latino Voters

March 6, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

usa-abortion-texas-450x299.jpg

The Democrats putting everything they had behind Wendy Davis in a state where their only ace in the hole are Latino voters was not their best plan. Davis was known for one thing and one thing only, abortion.

Latinos, like African-Americans, tend to poll pro-abortion where the option exists, for obvious social reasons involving high rates of single mothers, but culturally they’re a long way from the pro-abortion cheerleading of Planned Parenthood and Wendy Davis.

The Abortion Barbie image appealed to liberal funders, but it didn’t play all that well with a chunk of the Democratic Party’s base.

Abortion Barbie Shockingly Not Popular with Texas Latino Voters | FrontPage Magazine

Wow pro abortion Barbie, yet they still deny they are pro abortion...these people really have their base kept in the dark, it's hilarious

We will win the elections in Texas handily, so the Dems in the future have their work cut out for them.

What is hopeful is that leading TeaP challengers in the primaries were defeated by mainstream GOP candidates.

However, the GOP will need to reach out to minorities and women in Texas if they do not want it to become blue in the next dozen years.

Desperate? The state is turning bluer day by day. No worries little friend, no worries.

well we'll see, I think the democrats are hoping they can keep the sheep in the field

The thing I find funny is democrat hopes are solely on demographics and not content. They are hoping they can keep treating minorities like mushrooms and they will just vote.

I just hope minorities get a better lifestyle, remove the shackles of the public sector (for example move out of public housing and into their own homes like they did in my town or Arlington, TN) and then find out how full of shit the left is. I predict more and more uncle toms and oreos and other democrat hate terms being thrown around.

We will win the elections in Texas handily, so the Dems in the future have their work cut out for them.

What is hopeful is that leading TeaP challengers in the primaries were defeated by mainstream GOP candidates.

However, the GOP will need to reach out to minorities and women in Texas if they do not want it to become blue in the next dozen years.

Correct.

The stats show that in the next 8 years, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of young latinos in Texas will come of voting age. If they register and start voting Democratic, then that would paint a very bleak picture for the GOP in Texas. Even if the Gubernatorial race in this year goes to the GOP, alone Wendy's candidacy will be softening up the state for future things.

In a couple of days, I will be re-opening a theory that I voiced all the way back in early 2009 after the 2008 election, about the invisible electoral link between Nebraska and Texas. Since the time is drawing nigh to when what I bet is going to happen is going to happen, I will publish on Sunday.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] - you may find this especially interesting, when it comes out.

Forum List

Back