🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Despite bankruptcies, Trump defends his record in Atlantic City

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
"the donald" at his best/worst.
In Atlantic City, corporate entities tied to Trump have filed for bankruptcy four times since 1990, allowing the companies to shed hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, but leaving a long list of businesses that did not get paid. The losers included small businesses and tradespeople, or just the kind of constituents Trump's brand of economic populism seems calculated to galvanize.
A hero to the right? Seriously.

Despite bankruptcies, Trump defends his record in Atlantic City

But according to Republicans, he's the Bestest Candidate Evah! because he has absolutely no experience.

But according to Republicans, he's the Bestest Candidate Evah! because he has absolutely no experience.

i don't know what it is about the GOP, but they like their candidates, dumb, dumber and just down right insane.....oh and white!!

Trump could have bailed himself out using petty cash and sofa change. It seems like about seven years ago I read something about brankruptcy laws were changed so that those individuals no longer had a get off free clause, but actually had to make some sort of retribution to their creditors. Guess it doesn't hold true for the ultra rich and famous, or those with a particularly dumb hairstyle.

Which goes to the point that justice is blind. Not in the case of white/rich vs. everyone else.

Trump could have bailed himself out using petty cash and sofa change. It seems like about seven years ago I read something about brankruptcy laws were changed so that those individuals no longer had a get off free clause, but actually had to make some sort of retribution to their creditors. Guess it doesn't hold true for the ultra rich and famous, or those with a particularly dumb hairstyle.

As opposed to Bush, Rubio, Cruz, etc.. who will allow off-shoring and Business Visas to continue.

I had no idea the bankruptcy laws were available to everyone except The Donald...

Forum List

Back