despite being accused by Pocahontas of being a "Freeloader", Elon Musk to pay record-breaking $12 billion tax bill

Indeed, both are pretty lousy people. Musk loves his subsidies but he sure hates paying taxes on them.

Warren pretends to call for the rich to pay their share but then supports the tax cuts in the BBB bill.

Musk has been fleeced!

Musk will then in 2022 like years before 2021 go back to paying not federal income tax.

Musk is only paying capital gains taxes to the feds and California this year because of taxes changes starting next year.

Warren‘s Indian name is “Dancing with the Commies”.

Musk will then in 2022 like years before 2021 go back to paying not federal income tax.

Musk is only paying capital gains taxes to the feds and California this year because of taxes changes starting next year.

Um, capital gains are the increase in value on an investment when the investment is sold. Ergo, capital gains are income. Using semantics to try and prove Warren's brainless point is just silly.

Um, capital gains are the increase in value on an investment when the investment is sold. Ergo, capital gains are income. Using semantics to try and prove Warren's brainless point is just silly.
Are you dumb or stupid.

Ergo, are capital gains taxed as regular W-2 income? Can you deduct losses on capital gains against taxes for years?

Are you dumb or stupid.

Ergo, are capital gains taxed as regular W-2 income? Can you deduct losses on capital gains against taxes for years?
I am neither. You are the one trying desperately to prove a point through semantic obfuscation. Since I don't suffer fools well, I am done with you and your mindless parroting of party propaganda.

I am neither. You are the one trying desperately to prove a point through semantic obfuscation. Since I don't suffer fools well, I am done with you and your mindless parroting of party propaganda.
Well then, since you gotta ergo bye.

Forum List

Back