"Dey wantz impeach 'em cuz he black!" If Obama was White (Nixon) he'd be gone already

If Obama was (pure) white, would he still be in office?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I could care less if he were ET with 3 heads and 4 dicks..........Your side plays the dang race card all the dang time................Igniting Riots in the process.

Obama is violating the law..........and your side doesn't care..........IT'S A RACE THING.

No.........It's about the CONSTITUTION and the STATED POWERS of these offices in our country. They are there for a reason and the FOUNDING FATHERS have long ago rolled over in their graves...........

Your side can't stop talking about HE'S BLACK.....YOU HATE BLACKS............bunch of freaking cave men.

Oh, please, guy Reagan and Bush violated more laws than Obama ever did.

You're just upset when the black guy does it.
So says the Obama boot licker.

I could care less if he were ET with 3 heads and 4 dicks..........Your side plays the dang race card all the dang time................Igniting Riots in the process.

Obama is violating the law..........and your side doesn't care..........IT'S A RACE THING.

No.........It's about the CONSTITUTION and the STATED POWERS of these offices in our country. They are there for a reason and the FOUNDING FATHERS have long ago rolled over in their graves...........

Your side can't stop talking about HE'S BLACK.....YOU HATE BLACKS............bunch of freaking cave men.

Reagan enabled terrorism, and Bush went to war on a lie.

But boo-hoo, Obama isn't going to deport people we can't find anyway.

Bush didn't go around Congress and it is the Lying Cry of Liberals since we went to War there. Dems backed going after Sadam, and even Clinton repeatedly stated he believed Sadam had the weapons.

But Lying little Dems like yourself, reverse course and say WE WAS ROBBED...............LOL

Your politicians backed the measure, and if they are so easily fooled by so called Lies why do you re-elect them.

BTW Joe Blow. Is this an admission of guilt on Obama....................Mr. I have a Pen and a phone to violate the Constitution himself..................

Notice how the irony impaired far left drones blaze in post their propaganda and do not acknowledge the illegal wars of their Messiah!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
FIRST: Obola is NOT black ! he is a fucking half breed MULATTO from two ape like commies :up:

SECOND: Obola is the most toxic motherfucker to ever despoil American soil. :up:

THIRD: Obola is NOT an American born person (?)

FOURTH: :fu: ......................................... :asshole: :lmao:

First of all what "high crime" is he guilty? Lying, misrepresenting the facts? Really that is something you want to impeach a politician?

That said, nothing would change with his skin color. The Congress would still be controlled by democrats and even after the election there is enough of them to prevent him being removed from office. Impeached, maybe but he never would be removed from office.

Clinton did commit high crime in my opinion. Lying under oath, especially by a lawyer, is a high crime and should have caused him to be removed from office. So no, if the question is would a white Obama be impeached, I think not. Would he be impeached then removed from office, never happen so why waste the time?

Most on the right seek to 'impeach' the president solely because he's a democrat, having nothing to do with his race; most on the right seek to 'impeach' the president for partisan reasons, having nothing to do with the facts, law, or Constitution.

Impeachment insurance

joe-biden.jpg
I'd still take him.

But you could never impeach him for not faithfully executing the laws of the land. He's to ignorant to do otherwise and incompetence isn't an impeachable offense.
"Incompetence is the most insidious form of corruption."

The racists maroons from the far right are amazing tribbles, but not anything more..

Bush didn't go around Congress and it is the Lying Cry of Liberals since we went to War there. Dems backed going after Sadam, and even Clinton repeatedly stated he believed Sadam had the weapons.

But Lying little Dems like yourself, reverse course and say WE WAS ROBBED...............LOL

Your politicians backed the measure, and if they are so easily fooled by so called Lies why do you re-elect them.

Yawn, guy. The democrats voted for the war because they didn't think Bush and Cheney would lie about something this important.

Lesson learned, I guess.

The racists maroons from the far right are amazing tribbles, but not anything more..

And the irony impaired far left racists come in and post their far left programmed propaganda!

In fact, I am from the GOP mainstream while Kosh just revealed he is from the far right racist reactionaries.

Kosh why are you racist? You are defending the OP.

And the irony impaired far left racists come in and post their far left programmed propaganda!

In fact, I am from the GOP mainstream while Kosh just revealed he is from the far right racist reactionaries.

Kosh why are you racist? You are defending the OP.
You're to the left of Mao ffs! In what universe does that put you in GOP mainstream?

For his IRS abuses alone, he should have been Impeached. And many of his IRS Henchmen should have been arrested. They're Un-American traitors.

Forum List

Back