Did a Scandal Sink the U.S.S. Palin?

Though Todd Palin told Fox News he built his Lake Lucille home with the help of a few "buddies," according to Barrett’s report, public records revealed that SBS supplied the materials for the house. While serving as mayor of Wasilla, Sarah Palin blocked an initiative that would have required the public filing of building permits—thus momentarily preventing the revelation of such suspicious information.

Just months before Palin left city hall to campaign for governor, she awarded a contract to SBS to help build the $13 million Wasilla Sports Complex. The most expensive building project in Wasilla history, the complex cost the city an addition $1.3 million in legal fees and threw it into severe long-term debt. For SBS, however, the bloated and bungled project was a cash cow.

Now that is a classy as it comes! PALIN and LIMBAUGH IN 2012!

If Palin did resign to run for President, I don't know why she did it at this instant.

If she is running for Senate, it makes some sense, but resigning right now only takes her out of the political spotlight (when she is currently Governor of a State). If she would have finished out her term, she'd still have had time to mount a campaign.

I just can't buy this whole, she is doing it to run for POTUS.

Add to the bizarre press conference she had, and it makes less sense.

I still think her most realistic move is to run for Senator, serve a term, build up support and then run in 2016.

The one thing that only happens once in a while, when connected to politics, "common sense" is what is causing some now, and many later, to leave the Obama trap, and move over to the American side.

Obama is not American, or Christian. He is likely Muslim and traitor. (Just my opinion) covered by freedom of speech at the moment.

That's funny, whenever I hear certain RW talking heads on the radio lately, they're complaining the most recent fuckups on the part of the family values republicans are Pres. Obama's fault.

do you listen to those meatballs Erik?...no wonder your lost.....i am talking "PEOPLE"....not hacks....i am talking about people who spill coffee on themselves and sue McDonalds ....99.9% of the people like that are FAR LEFTIST....not your regular Dems. mind you,they would not do that,and fairly liberal people would not do that,but a NEO-LEFTIST would,because McDonalds should have WARNED them that COFFEE is hot,and not to put it between your legs when you are driving....thats who i am refering to...

Ok, tell ya what....

I'll take down this sig pic for now (cuz you're not the only one that's had an issue with it)and the next time a member of "the party of personal responsibility" fucks up and acts like it's really someone else's fault (it'll most likely be the President who's at fault, too) I'll bring it up again.

you'd rather she allow her family to be exposed to ridicule and constant harassment than step down. how nice of you.

That's funny, whenever I hear certain RW talking heads on the radio lately, they're complaining the most recent fuckups on the part of the family values republicans are Pres. Obama's fault.

do you listen to those meatballs Erik?...no wonder your lost.....i am talking "PEOPLE"....not hacks....i am talking about people who spill coffee on themselves and sue McDonalds ....99.9% of the people like that are FAR LEFTIST....not your regular Dems. mind you,they would not do that,and fairly liberal people would not do that,but a NEO-LEFTIST would,because McDonalds should have WARNED them that COFFEE is hot,and not to put it between your legs when you are driving....thats who i am refering to...

Ok, tell ya what....

I'll take down this sig pic for now (cuz you're not the only one that's had an issue with it)and the next time a member of "the party of personal responsibility" fucks up and acts like it's really someone else's fault (it'll most likely be the President who's at fault, too) I'll bring it up again.

you do that....but i am not talking about politicians....they live in their own out of touch reality.....there aint no difference between them,all the same....bloated rich people....i am talking about everyday people....people who call 911 because jack did not give them their fries.....

What????

It's a simple fuckin' question that even a con on here agreed with!

it used to be called asking questions..but in today's America unanswered questions are called conspiracy theorys and those that ask them... extremist..get with the program.... even the cons are in on your conspiracy now.. the.plot thickens...

The only thing I asked was how does quitting in this case "avert" a scandal if indeed something scandalous happened. You may notice, btw, I said "if".

well i understand what your saying....i just thought your sig was kinda ...off

*yawn*

We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human.

Try to gag on Teddy's cock with some dignity, huh?:eusa_eh:

WOW Gunny, all in the same sentence...when it's a Dem, he or she is a worthless, immoral piece of shit...when it's a conservative, he or she is just daring to be human...

I'm glad you have no gag reflex....

thats not what he said....nice twisting things around though.....

*yawn*

We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human.

Try to gag on Teddy's cock with some dignity, huh?:eusa_eh:

WOW Gunny, all in the same sentence...when it's a Dem, he or she is a worthless, immoral piece of shit...when it's a conservative, he or she is just daring to be human...

I'm glad you have no gag reflex....

thats not what he said....nice twisting things around though.....

Why don't YOU explain it, then, because that sure is what it looks like he said.

Why don't YOU explain it, then, because that sure is what it looks like he said.

No, dumbfuck, he didn't.

Looks like he did....:ahole-1:
no, you didnt get it
a dem CAN be a worthless piece of shit, but the GOPer cant even jaywalk
this is why so many on that other board thought you were a dumb stupid fucking moronic idiot
and i can see your trying hard to keep up your rep

No, dumbfuck, he didn't.

NO, fuckstain, he said it's ok for the dems to fuck up, but not for the repubs. He was implying that that is how you liberal idiots roll. You shouldn't be allowed to vote if you're this fucking stupid.

No, dumbfuck, he didn't.

NO, fuckstain, he said it's ok for the dems to fuck up, but not for the repubs. He was implying that that is how you liberal idiots roll. You shouldn't be allowed to vote if you're this fucking stupid.

The msm would never let a con get away with that.

No, dumbfuck, he didn't.

Well, you stupid dipshit con, he used terminology that says a Dem can be a "worthless, immoral piece of shit" while apparently a conservative only "dares to be human" if he/she fucks up. That has its own double standard right there, so you can shove your stupid namecalling (which YOU started here, and you know it) up your wingnut ass.

Well, you stupid dipshit con, he used terminology that says a Dem can be a "worthless, immoral piece of shit" while apparently a conservative only "dares to be human" if he/she fucks up. That has its own double standard right there, so you can shove your stupid namecalling (which YOU started here, and you know it) up your wingnut ass.

you really are simple-minded, aren't you?

YES, he is

Simple minded? THAT would be your inability to understand Gunny's statement..."We know one thing ... scandal won't stop a Dem. It's okay for them to be worthless, immoral pieces of shit. But Lord help the conservative that dares be human."

You are trying to change the meaning of be

Forum List

Back