🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Hillarys Unsecured Email Server Get ProAmerican Spies Killed?

Hellooooo............... are we beginning to see the results of Hillary emails? people being killed because of her stupidity? who's next?

heck....what difference does it make...

at this freaking point.

:mad-61:

Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

"Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason...

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe,"

-------

In declaring he was a traitor Iran revealed his connection to the US, information contained on Hillary's illegal, un-aurhorized, unencrypted server and sent in her unencrypted e-mails:

------

"Iran confirmed on Sunday that Amiri had been hanged for treason. He was convicted of spying charges in a death sentence case that was upheld on appeal, according to the Associated Press.

"This person who had access to the country's secret and classified information had been linked to our hostile and No. 1 enemy, America, the Great Satan" a spokesman for the Iranian judiciary said. "He provided the enemy with vital and secret information of the country."

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email
Who fucking cares? He was a traitor jut like she is and deserved to be executed

Hellooooo............... are we beginning to see the results of Hillary emails? people being killed because of her stupidity? who's next?

at this freaking point.

Hello . . . are we seeing stupidity in people who make allegations but cannot connect all the links?

at this freaking point.

Hello . . . are we seeing stupidity in people who make allegations but cannot connect all the links?

Where do you live? under a rock? :dunno: :rolleyes-41:

Iran executes nuclear scientist who returned to country from US

i don't know what obama is doing. giving iran what they want, cash for instance, weapons... is horrifying under any circumstances.

first he turns his back on the people's green revolution the summer of 09,
now this. what's next ?
3192.jpg

giving the enemy half a billion dollars in cash,,,, i just don't know what he's doing, or what his endgame is.

iran_vote.jpg
-------------------------- he is just building up the Iranians , whats not to understand WAmerican .

and what is there to understand about some Iranian scientist that defects to the USA and then returns to the clutches of his enemies WAmerican ??

"Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason...

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe,"

-------

In declaring he was a traitor Iran revealed his connection to the US, information contained on Hillary's illegal, un-aurhorized, unencrypted server and sent in her unencrypted e-mails:

------

"Iran confirmed on Sunday that Amiri had been hanged for treason. He was convicted of spying charges in a death sentence case that was upheld on appeal, according to the Associated Press.

"This person who had access to the country's secret and classified information had been linked to our hostile and No. 1 enemy, America, the Great Satan" a spokesman for the Iranian judiciary said. "He provided the enemy with vital and secret information of the country."

She really is careless with state secrets
considering all her obvious health issues
it raises some serious concerns

speaking of her meltdown

This has been on the wire
Man, she really looks weak here
Something is definitely physical wrong with her

Few more of these and press is going to have to start covering up
physical limitations like they did for FDR

CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4.jpg

Karma is coming to collect.

I would have thought that conservatives would be rejoicing at Iran getting rid of their own nuclear scientists.

No one was executed because of the emails.

You have zero proof of that
Don't need because there is no proof one was executed. That is on the OP, which is pwnd at this point.

Well -- maybe you'd just sleep better that Obama turned him over KNOWING that he would be executed for suspicions of working with us. He either DID or he didn't. But Obama would be stupid to believe that the IRANIANS wouldn't believe --- this guy didn't dump a bunch of stuff on us in exchange for political protection or asylum..

That make you "feel better" Jakey???

If his NAME was in her emails, what do THINK they were discussing?

2 questions -- GO !!! KISS...

-------

------

Who fucking cares? He was a traitor jut like she is and deserved to be executed
You are loony.

Don't need because there is no proof one was executed. That is on the OP, which is pwnd at this point.

Well -- maybe you'd just sleep better that Obama turned him over KNOWING that he would be executed for suspicions of working with us. He either DID or he didn't. But Obama would be stupid to believe that this guy didn't dump a bunch of stuff on us in exchange for political protection or asylum..

Are you simply stupid? Show me the unquestionable link that actions by the admin led to his execution. Do that, and I will support the OP. Until then, sod off. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Well -- maybe you'd just sleep better that Obama turned him over KNOWING that he would be executed for suspicions of working with us. He either DID or he didn't. But Obama would be stupid to believe that this guy didn't dump a bunch of stuff on us in exchange for political protection or asylum..

Are you simply stupid? Show me the unquestionable link that actions by the admin led to his execution. Do that, and I will support the OP. Until then, sod off. :lol:
If it was because of her e-mails perhaps she's been playing a smart game to get the Iranians to off their own nuclear scientists.
Clever!

If it was because of her e-mails perhaps she's been playing a smart game to get the Iranians to off their own nuclear scientists.
Clever!
If he was executed for playing with the US, then he was a traitor to his own people.

-------

------

She really is careless with state secrets
considering all her obvious health issues
it raises some serious concerns

speaking of her meltdown

This has been on the wire
Man, she really looks weak here
Something is definitely physical wrong with her

Few more of these and press is going to have to start covering up
physical limitations like they did for FDR

CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4.jpg

Karma is coming to collect.

I agree.

Also Obama has a date with karma, a big one.

Hey jakey --- The admin EXTRADITED this guy KNOWING he would be suspect of helping us. Do you need a LINK for that? They officially signed his death warrant..

So ---- did he HELP US and we REFUSED to keep him in protective custody? OR -- did he not and we neglected to inform the Iranians of that?

The timing and characters is PERFECT for the Stuxnet event. This guy was caught on a Silicon Valley shopping spree for parts. Most likely had the knowledge to help create that virus. .

Plausible deniability is something stupid statists employ all the time.

Clever!
If he was executed for playing with the US, then he was a traitor to his own people.

BINGO -- Obama signed his death warrant. To get whatever Obama thought he was getting in return. Which was actually nothing..

Hey jakey --- The admin EXTRADITED this guy KNOWING he would be suspect of helping us. Do you need a LINK for that? They officially signed his death warrant..

So ---- did he HELP US and we REFUSED to keep him in protective custody? OR -- did he not and we neglected to inform the Iranians of that?

The timing and characters is PERFECT for the Stuxnet event. This guy was caught on a Silicon Valley shopping spree for parts. Most likely had the knowledge to help create that virus. .
If he is a bad guy to us, then he got what he deserved.

I am not tearing up over an Iranian scientist. Just not agonna do it.

Forum List

Back