Did Joe Biden Actually Say This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
An extensive family member was telling me yesterday that he wants to do away with expiration dates on dairy products, but so far I haven't found any articles about it, so I wanted to know if anybody else heard about it and why since that would wind up making people pretty sick.

An extensive family member was telling me yesterday that he wants to do away with expiration dates on dairy products, but so far I haven't found any articles about it, so I wanted to know if anybody else heard about it and why since that would wind up making people pretty sick.

Sounds like a good conspiracy to spread.

If he actually said that, dont you think it would be covered fairly extensively by right wing media?

If I had to guess, I’d suspect that this is just some confusion regarding the FDA and it’s possible revision of product labeling.

I believe that article precedes Brandon’s time in Office, but maybe there are some rumblings of some possible changes in the regulations?

If I had to guess, I’d suspect that this is just some confusion regarding the FDA and it’s possible revision of product labeling.

Yeah that's probably it. I just didn't realize that that was old news.

Forum List

Back