Did Pence ditch the Catholic Church for the same reason he ditched Trump?

Pence probably left the Catholic Church because.. it taught some objective truth he couldn't accept. I can't say what that may have been... Was he married before? and the Church wouldn't give him a valid divorce so he ditched the Church so he could marry his current wife? Obviously, I don't know this guy's biography. But it doesn't matter.

I myself just don't trust people who totally abandon the Catholic Church. People are looking for the true Church that Christ founded and... what? he's going to just throw it away? Well, whatever

Then he gives Trump t he finger.. He could have asked the states to return with a valid slate of electors.. just one. There were 2 slates from several different states because many in those states suspected vote fraud.. There should have only been ONE slate from each of the 50 states, but Pence... What the hell? I don't get it...

so yeh... first you ditch the oldest, most un-changing Church known to man and then you betray the one some call Best president ever

what's that dude's problem?
Did the Catholic Church send a mob to hang him like Trump did? I thought they did away with the Inquisition back in the middle ages.

How about Christ ALONE, as it should be. Without the "official" church. Martin Luther was correct.
he was a lawless liberal (redundancy alert)

He divided Christianity
was a heretic
likely a narcissist
refused to maintain celibacy, thought no one else could just because he couldn't.

he was a loser
formally excommunicated

How much bull shit can you tolerate when a poster starts out with a claim that the former V.P. "probably" left the Catholic Church? It's offensive on so many levels.

he was a lawless liberal (redundancy alert)

He divided Christianity
was a heretic
likely a narcissist
refused to maintain celibacy, thought no one else could just because he couldn't.

he was a loser
formally excommunicated
The Catholic Church was responsible for millions of deaths including the Nazi Holocaust. Plus nowhere in scripture does it say pastors are to be celibate. In fact, Paul wrote that church leaders should be the "husband of one wife"/

I didn't know Pence was Catholic. I thought he was some kind of evangelical holy roller.
he isn't Catholic

But then no one really is who is in the NO branch of the CC either

A lot of nefarious stuff can be laid at the feet of VAtican II

The Catholic Church was responsible for millions of deaths including the Nazi Holocaust. Plus nowhere in scripture does it say pastors are to be celibate. In fact, Paul wrote that church leaders should be the "husband of one wife"/
HUGE LIE

You get Lie of the Month award

:rolleyes:

he isn't Catholic

But then no one really is who is in the NO branch of the CC either

A lot of nefarious stuff can be laid at the feet of VAtican II

Militant Catholicism is as bad as the Scofield heretics and rapture ready holy rollers or Trump's evangelicals.

Militant Catholicism is as bad as the Scofield heretics and rapture ready holy rollers or Trump's evangelicals.
says who? You?

and just who the hell are YOU?

ARe you Christ himself?

go ahead, keep pitting yourself against the True Church.. doubt that will work out well 4 you in the end. And the end is all that matters

says who? You?

ARe you Christ himself?

go ahead, keep pitting yourself against the True Church.. doubt that will work out well 4 you in the end. And the end is all that matters
says who? You?

ARe you Christ himself?

I have a lot of regard for the imperfect Catholic Church. Two of my children converted and it enriches their lives.

I also know lots of ignorant twerps who yap about Vatican 2.

Forum List

Back