Did Trump PUNK The CIA?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Could the deep-state have met it's match in the Manhattan Mauler? This isn't even a conspiracy theory...it's likely what's happened to those wonderful leftists at Langley as payback for spying on Trump Tower for the Clinturd campaign. Doesn't matter if the bone-head Kenyan ordered it.....Trump had already said Obama was behind the "resistance movement" and he is. No, this problem with the "mole" who just gas lighted the spies is a Trump supporter, ie patriot, deep inside the deep state. Mess with us, we mess with you and turn your world on it's head. By all means investigate what was lost...be our guest. Invite Comey in to look into the guts of the CIA.....that should be hilarious. Bottom line? Trump doesn't suffer fools for long and now the fools know it....all of them. :badgrin:

donald-trump-incapable-of-embarrassment-r_0.jpg

So petty revenge of some sort is Trump's motivation for undermining our national security.

Great. More proof of my observation that Trump as president is a political absurdity.

• Banned
So petty revenge of some sort is Trump's motivation for undermining our national security.

Great. More proof of my observation that Trump as president is a political absurdity.

Nah, everybody knows the spy game is all bullshit anyway.....long-term it rarely produces anything of value. What Trump has done is to remind the CIA that their charter prohibits them from domestic spying....they seem to have forgotten that. And Director Brennan is going to be answering for it.

Could the deep-state have met it's match in the Manhattan Mauler? This isn't even a conspiracy theory...it's likely what's happened to those wonderful leftists at Langley as payback for spying on Trump Tower for the Clinturd campaign. Doesn't matter if the bone-head Kenyan ordered it.....Trump had already said Obama was behind the "resistance movement" and he is. No, this problem with the "mole" who just gas lighted the spies is a Trump supporter, ie patriot, deep inside the deep state. Mess with us, we mess with you and turn your world on it's head. By all means investigate what was lost...be our guest. Invite Comey in to look into the guts of the CIA.....that should be hilarious. Bottom line? Trump doesn't suffer fools for long and now the fools know it....all of them. :badgrin:

Trump has them by the short hairs now.

The NSA leak of wiretap. The CIA leak. We're going to find out there was no FISA warrant. It was just Obmakov's moles.

And the stupid libtardos embedded by Obamakov over the last eight years will be in GITMO.

And Obmakov should be in GITMO too.

Hi Tom!
I like the picture you posted lol
033.gif

There were felonies committed, so it's not revenge, it is Vindication and With It The Heavy Hand Of JUSTICE will be sure to follow.

Nah, everybody knows the spy game is all bullshit anyway.....long-term it rarely produces anything of value. What Trump has done is to remind the CIA that their charter prohibits them from domestic spying....they seem to have forgotten that. And Director Brennan is going to be answering for it.

Nah, everybody knows the spy game is all bullshit anyway.

yeah, go with that one numbnuts.

There were felonies committed, so it's not revenge, it is Vindication and With It The Heavy Hand Of JUSTICE will be sure to follow.

The best part is now the FBI and CIA are chasing their tails instead of leaking damaging lies about Trump to the media weasels. This should keep them occupied for a good 6 months while he fixes the country.

Isn't the "deep-state" a fantasy of one those "lionized when it's convenient and declared non-existent when it's not" groups, the alt-right?

Isn't the "deep-state" a fantasy of one those "lionized when it's convenient and declared non-existent when it's not" groups, the alt-right?

You won't think it's a "fantasy" now that we're running it.

You won't think it's a "fantasy" now that we're running it.
You misspelled "ruining" it. It's getting so bad no one wants to take credit for the "don't call it Trumpcare, don't call it Ryancare" bill. :laugh2:

Petty? You fucking assholes have done nothing but be petty since he was elected. Fuck off.

So petty revenge of some sort is Trump's motivation for undermining our national security. Great. More proof of my observation that Trump as president is a political absurdity.
Petty? You fucking assholes have done nothing but be petty since he was elected. Fuck off.
Karma is a bitch, cupcake. Trumpistas need to review history, grow a pair and take personal responsibility for a change. It isn't just for the other guy anymore.

So petty revenge of some sort is Trump's motivation for undermining our national security. Great. More proof of my observation that Trump as president is a political absurdity.
Karma is a bitch, cupcake. Trumpistas need to review history, grow a pair and take personal responsibility for a change. It isn't just for the other guy anymore.
You're getting a pretty good dose of karma right now. Took eight years for you to decide to step up though so that's not without notice.

You're getting a pretty good dose of karma right now. Took eight years for you to decide to step up though so that's not without notice.
How do explain that everybody on the Republican side wants Obamacare replaced, but no one wants their name associated with the result? that's the funniest kind of karma, IMO, irony! :laugh2:

Nobody wants their name on the GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back