Did you see Trump's bizarre interview on the Trump Jet a few minutes ago?

He was asked about the bribe he gave to the Attorney General of Florida to drop the Trump Case, or as we call it, "Pay for Play".

He said he never met her, didn't know her, never talked to her and only sent her $25,000.00 for the good work she was doing.

Huh?

He said when he talked to union leaders, he told them he would bring back jobs because he knows how to bring back jobs and no one knows more than him on bringing back jobs.

Middle class workers are losing their jobs to robots | News | Geek.com

Yea, bring the jobs back from Robotland.

This is no joke, when asked about debate practice, he said why should I practice, I never have before.

But he said he did review the material. When asked what kind of questions he will be asked, he couldn't name one. You know what that reminded me of?

Where's the interview?

I told you, it was live right off Trump Jet just a little bit ago. It only stopped because they told everyone to take a seat because the plane was taking off.

If you saw it live it was taped.

He was asked about the bribe he gave to the Attorney General of Florida to drop the Trump Case, or as we call it, "Pay for Play".

He said he never met her, didn't know her, never talked to her and only sent her $25,000.00 for the good work she was doing.

Huh?

He said when he talked to union leaders, he told them he would bring back jobs because he knows how to bring back jobs and no one knows more than him on bringing back jobs.

This is no joke, when asked about debate practice, he said why should I practice, I never have before.

But he said he did review the material. When asked what kind of questions he will be asked, he couldn't name one. You know what that reminded me of?

By the way, schmuck, if robots are taking the jobs why do MNCs need 1,600,000 Business Visas a year?

You mean you don't know that 8 of 9 jobs have been lost to automation?

And you do know why there are 5.8 MILLION unfilled jobs in this country, you know that, right?

Can't train high school dropouts?

Wow... Hitlary supporters have got a lot of audacity to accuse others of "pay for play" given all that has been revealed on their hag... don't they?

Never met her? If D. Trump said he'd never met Ms Bond, someone did a really, really good photoshop on e pic below.

A-4-9.jpg

Never met her? If D. Trump said he'd never met Ms Bond, someone did a really, really good photoshop on e pic below.

A-4-9.jpg
Hillary blames lengthy coughing fit on ‘Trump allergy’ | New York Post
Hillary bringing it...

You really don't like Hillary, do you ?

Can't say that I blame you. I don't either.

I happen to be pretty disgusted with Trump too.

A-4-9.jpg
Hillary bringing it...

I reject Illegals being used to deprive minorities and craftsmen of jobs.
I reject Business Visas being used to suppress wages.
I reject laid off Business Visas getting their Green Cards and then being fired and being used to deprive minorities and craftsmen of jobs.
I reject excessive Off-Shoring.
I reject Customer Service Representatives that can barely speak English.

A-4-9.jpg
Hillary bringing it...

I reject Illegals being used to deprive minorities and craftsmen of jobs.
I reject Business Visas being used to suppress wages.
I reject laid off Business Visas getting their Green Cards and then being fired and being used to deprive minorities and craftsmen of jobs.
I reject excessive Off-Shoring.
I reject Customer Service Representatives that can barely speak English.

While I wish that wasn't happening, it is.

Some of it is turning around...but not fast enough.

Neither of these nitwits really understands the economy or the difference between the wealthy and the middle class.

They are aristocrats working for their place in history.

Well, they've got it....two clowns in a clown fight.

Huh?

By the way, schmuck, if robots are taking the jobs why do MNCs need 1,600,000 Business Visas a year?

And you do know why there are 5.8 MILLION unfilled jobs in this country, you know that, right?

It's difficult. Republicans insists immigrants are taking their jobs. Except the jobs immigrants are taking, Republicans either won't do because the job is to hard or the Republicans aren't qualified for.

Huh?

It's difficult. Republicans insists immigrants are taking their jobs. Except the jobs immigrants are taking, Republicans either won't do because the job is to hard or the Republicans aren't qualified for.

Americans don't want to build homes or buildings?

Huh?

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

Do I have to explain it?

Do I have to explain it?
Farmer took on business planning on slave labor?
I get it.

When are you volunteering?

You loons have contracted Trumpitis. Give it a rest already
The anti-Trumpers could start 30 anti-Trump topics a day from now until the election, and they still wouldn't put a dent in the number of anti-Clinton topics on this forum. I don't think a day has passed since 2010 when there hasn't been an anti-Hillary topic

So shut your fucking hypocritical mouth.

You loons have contracted Trumpitis. Give it a rest already
The anti-Trumpers could start 30 anti-Trump topics a day from now until the election, and they still wouldn't put a dent in the number of anti-Clinton topics on this forum. I don't think a day has passed since 2010 when there hasn't been an anti-Hillary topic

So shut your fucking hypocritical mouth.
Because Jim's dementia has been flaring up.

Not only did Trump pay off the Attorney General of Florida to drop her investigation into his fraudulent Trump "university", he paid her off with illegal funds from his non-profit Trump Foundation to her political campaign.

Not only did Trump pay off the Attorney General of Florida to drop her investigation into his fraudulent Trump "university", he paid her off with illegal funds from his non-profit Trump Foundation to her political campaign.
And he did it without killing 50+ people.

Do I have to explain it?
I get it.

It's Republicans who want to get rid of the minimum wage so don't bring your bullshit to me.

Is Donald Trump against a federal minimum wage?

rulings-tom-true.gif

Do I have to explain it?
I get it.

It's Republicans who want to get rid of the minimum wage so don't bring your bullshit to me.

Is Donald Trump against a federal minimum wage?

rulings-tom-true.gif

Oh good.. let's whine about the MW.

Forum List

Back