Didn’t The RAF Knock The Snot Out of Them Before

Actually, the British were the bad guys because they sided with the Russian/Serbian terrorists who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.

And no, the British were never successful against the Germans in WWII.
It was actually the Soviets who did 90% of all the fighting.
In fact, the British barely survived escaping at Dunkirk.
Most of the remaining fighting was done by the US.

But it is unlikely the British will leave the EU.
There is a petition going around to stay in, and it has over 3 million signatures.

'Cancel Brexit' petition passes three million signatures

The petition caused the official website to crash, with a surge in support following the PM's Downing Street speech on Wednesday.
By Alan McGuinness, political reporter

Saturday 23 March 2019

Actually, the British were the bad guys because they sided with the Russian/Serbian terrorists who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife.

There is a petition going around to stay in, and it has over 3 million signatures.

The petition caused the official website to crash, with a surge in support following the PM's Downing Street speech on Wednesday.

Saturday 23 March 2019

So America did nothing, jackass? You're actually going to claim that?

You must be one of those indoctrinated tards they've raised up to be useful idiots.

Soviets did 90% of the fighting? Really?

Team green did at least 40% of the fighting, dumbass.

I've witnessed the scars from it.

Last edited:
I admit that it's kinda fun watching the Brit's deal with the results of a lawful election that they wished they never had. Somethin like democrats dealing with Trump.

I admit that it's kinda fun watching the Brit's deal with the results of a lawful election that they wished they never had. Somethin like democrats dealing with Trump.
'Lawful' and thus...it will never pass. There will be NO Brexit. The powers will 'vote' until that is a reality.

Saturday 23 March 2019

You must be one of those indoctrinated tards they've raised up to be useful idiots.

If you read carefully, I said the British did essentially nothing because they were never really successful.
I said the Soviets did 90% because we were not in most of the war, and the main fighting was on the eastern front.
But if you had read what I wrote, I said that the US was who did the remainder of the fighting.

And the US helped before entering the fight.
We gave the Soviets lots of P-39s, Grant tanks, Thompson machineguns, and most important were 100,000 Studebaker trucks the Soviets use to launch Katyushka rockets.

Read up more on the eastern front.
There were battles with more than a million men.
There are tank battles with 5000 tanks, and the western front only saw Tigers once, and was at Bastogne, and that was just 200 recalled temporarily to the western front.

{...
Over the next few months, Germany amassed over 500,000 men, 10,000 guns and mortars, 2,700 tanks and assault guns and 2,500 aircraft to mount an attack on the Kursk Bulge and take Kursk. But the Soviets knew something big was in the works and their war machine went into overdrive producing top-of-the-line tanks, artillery and aircraft.

The Red Army dug in and amassed a formidable arsenal which included almost 1,300,000 men, over 20,000 guns and mortars, 3,600 tanks, 2,650 aircraft and five reserve field armies of another half million men and 1,500 additional tanks.

At the north of the Kursk Bulge was Germany’s 9th Army, made up of three Panzer divisions and over 300,000 men; at the south was their 4th Panzer Army, also with over 300,000 men and a combination of Panther and Tiger tanks. To the west was Germany’s 2nd Army with around 110,000 men.
...}

Last edited:

Saturday 23 March 2019

If you read carefully, I said the British did essentially nothing because they were never really successful.
I said the Soviets did 90% because we were not in most of the war, and the main fighting was on the eastern front.
But if you had read what I wrote, I said that the US was who did the remainder of the fighting.

We gave the Soviets lots of P-39s, Grant tanks, Thompson machineguns, and most important were 100,000 Studebaker trucks the Soviets use to launch Katyushka rockets.

There are tank battles with 5000 tanks, and the western front only saw Tigers once, and was at Bastogne, and that was just 200 recalled temporarily to the western front.

{...
Over the next few months, Germany amassed over 500,000 men, 10,000 guns and mortars, 2,700 tanks and assault guns and 2,500 aircraft to mount an attack on the Kursk Bulge and take Kursk. But the Soviets knew something big was in the works and their war machine went into overdrive producing top-of-the-line tanks, artillery and aircraft.

The Red Army dug in and amassed a formidable arsenal which included almost 1,300,000 men, over 20,000 guns and mortars, 3,600 tanks, 2,650 aircraft and five reserve field armies of another half million men and 1,500 additional tanks.

At the north of the Kursk Bulge was Germany’s 9th Army, made up of three Panzer divisions and over 300,000 men; at the south was their 4th Panzer Army, also with over 300,000 men and a combination of Panther and Tiger tanks. To the west was Germany’s 2nd Army with around 110,000 men.
...}

Where is Normandy Beach in there, you fuck!? America kicked Nazi ass, you stupid fucker!

Saturday 23 March 2019

{...

...}

Where is Normandy Beach in there, you fuck!? America kicked Nazi ass, you stupid fucker!

Stalin threw his army at Hitler, too.

That doesn't make Stalin good.

He probably killed more of his own than Nazis, whereas the US killed Nazis.

Saturday 23 March 2019

{...

...}

Normandy was hard to do, but it did nothing to defeat the Germans.
The whole western front was mostly German retired or children.
There was no arms, oil, or any military production at Normandy.
They had a tiny defense force there, since they thought we were going to land at Calais.
They had removed all the heavy artillery and anti aircraft, and just replaced them with wooden tree trunks in the ground so it would look defended to aerial photos.

Saturday 23 March 2019

{...

...}

Normandy was hard to do, but it did nothing to defeat the Germans.
The whole western front was mostly German retired or children.
There was no arms, oil, or any military production at Normandy.
They had a tiny defense force there, since they thought we were going to land at Calais.
They had removed all the heavy artillery and anti aircraft, and just replaced them with wooden tree trunks in the ground so it would look defended to aerial photos.

That's lies. You fucking asshole! They were dug in as hard as could ever be.

Saturday 23 March 2019

{...

...}

Look at the stats.
The US lost 420 thousand soldiers
The Soviets lost 20 to 27 million

That is over 50 times more.

Saturday 23 March 2019

{...

...}

Look at the stats.

The soviets were not as prepared. As far as extracting Nazi kills per man? US wins.

Like I said, Stalin killed more of his own.

They had guys at the back of their lines ready to shoot anyone that didn't move forward.

It was simply a pride thing, disgusting. Kudos to those that charged.

Saturday 23 March 2019

Russia (a.k.a. the Soviet Union, at the time) stupidly joined Germany in smashing Poland.

In doing so, the Russians allowed the Germans to remove the traditional "buffer" between the Germans and themselves.

The Russians knew the Nazi regime was pure evil, but they still climbed into bed with it in 1939, and caught fleas in 1941.

The Russians didn't switch sides until the Germans invaded in June 1941, and got their asses kicked good-and-proper.

Russian leadership brought down near-ruin upon the heads of the Russian People.

People who did much of the fighting, who were slaughtered in their millions, and whom suffered more than any other faction.

Thanks to their nihilistic Socialist-Communist masters, to whom they had stupidly surrendered their freedom, decades before.

Given that Germany and France now rule the European Union...

It may be said, from a certain metaphorical perspective, that Germany won World War II (in Europe) after all...

It just took them... and the world... another 70 years or so to figure it out...

Britain, at the economic mercy of Germany and France (via Brussels)... interesting.

In God's good time, will the New World come to the rescue of the Old?

I don't think the Brits would make a very good 51st State... :21:

{...

...}

Look at the stats.

The soviets were not as prepared. As far as extracting Nazi kills per man? US wins.

Like I said, Stalin killed more of his own.

They had guys at the back of their lines ready to shoot anyone that didn't move forward.

It was simply a pride thing, disgusting. Kudos to those that charged.

The Germans did not even put many men or machines on the western front.
I already showed you the specs on the battle of Kursk.
What tank battle did we ever win on the western front?
We let the bomber take out the old Pkw IVs they put on the western front.
We never defeated the Tigers and King Tiger tanks.
They brought a couple hundred back for the battle of Bastogne, and we were helpless.
We never defeated them, but they just ran out of fuel.

Saturday 23 March 2019

The british had lots of battles with the germans the air battle alone as germany. Tried to soften them up cost huge losses of german and british planes and pilots.this is one reason Hitler used the v1 rockets so extensively on the english.
English special forces were very active as was the navy.

The germans killed Russia's forces by the millions including muslims forced into servive.

Forum List

Back