Digital National Archives

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If we ever get a real Republican President, one who respects and will defend the Constitution, in addition to eliminating 3/4 of all Federal Departments and Agencies, I propose that they establish a digital National Archive on Ethereum blockchain so there is no possibility of every scrubbing ANYTHING once it's been published.

Every book, movie, document, video recording should ALWAYS be available without regard for anybody's hurt feelings

The privately own social media companies and MSM goes through great lengths to suppress and eliminate information. Fair enough. The information should be available irrespective of anyone's Fascist leanings

If we ever get a real Republican President, one who respects and will defend the Constitution, in addition to eliminating 3/4 of all Federal Departments and Agencies, I propose that they establish a digital National Archive on Ethereum blockchain so there is no possibility of every scrubbing ANYTHING once it's been published.

Every book, movie, document, video recording should ALWAYS be available without regard for anybody's hurt feelings

The privately own social media companies and MSM goes through great lengths to suppress and eliminate information. Fair enough. The information should be available irrespective of anyone's Fascist leanings

This is a grand idea! I get so sick of thinking I can trust a search engine to bring up something "controversial" only to find it gone.

I know a couple of people who spend tons of time searching for that stuff most likely to get memory holed and saving it. I just gave a friend a chunk of money because they needed some new equipment for this pursuit. They're doing the most important work in the world!

The UNiparty has to memory hole so much because they often contradict things said &/or done years or even weeks ago.
Erase the evidence, gaslight the sheeple, stigmatize those that remember & have Mockingbird media run cover.

They expose themselves constantly but the masses JDGAS.
This is why America as we once understood it is no longer possible

The UNiparty has to memory hole so much because they often contradict things said &/or done years or even weeks ago.
Erase the evidence, gaslight the sheeple, stigmatize those that remember & have Mockingbird media run cover.

They expose themselves constantly but the masses JDGAS.
This is why America as we once understood it is no longer possible

Ayep. I hope I'm still around to see what gets built after the collapse.

This is a grand idea! I get so sick of thinking I can trust a search engine to bring up something "controversial" only to find it gone.

I know a couple of people who spend tons of time searching for that stuff most likely to get memory holed and saving it. I just gave a friend a chunk of money because they needed some new equipment for this pursuit. They're doing the most important work in the world!
I have no idea what this means but I love it. It sounds fantastic. You should definitely give considerable amounts of money to your friends digging memory holes. 😄

Big Tech is scrubbing the Internet so that ALL search engines report the exact same thing

Forum List

Back