dim Mayor's Homes And Office Raided By Feds

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The dim party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

Period.

And, OBTW. In ballmer, mayors are not elected but, like every other dim city in America, they're appointed. Whoever wins the dim nomination is a shoo-in. And The Party sez who gets nominated.

Similar to my town in Florida where whoever wins the Republican nomination is an automatic winner. I don't like that either but it's a helluva lot different.

My Town (Fort Myers) is a paradise, ballmer is a shithole.

And since you're not going to get any in-depth coverage of this in the LSM, here's a link in case you're somewhat interested in crime in politics.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, on leave amid book probe, has homes and City Hall office raided by feds

Nobody is above the law. If she committed crimes, she should do the time.

Baltimore is actually quite a lovely city with a rich and fascinating history. The Inner Harbor is pretty awesome, but like all cities it has places that you would rather avoid. I hate their football team, though.

Period.

And, OBTW. In ballmer, mayors are not elected but, like every other dim city in America, they're appointed. Whoever wins the dim nomination is a shoo-in. And The Party sez who gets nominated.

Similar to my town in Florida where whoever wins the Republican nomination is an automatic winner. I don't like that either but it's a helluva lot different.

And since you're not going to get any in-depth coverage of this in the LSM, here's a link in case you're somewhat interested in crime in politics.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, on leave amid book probe, has homes and City Hall office raided by feds

I went to Fort Myers High!! Great town!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Period.

I went to Fort Myers High!! Great town!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have a close friend who moved to Fort Myers a few years ago. He's a retired news director from the CBS affiliate in Philly, and a registered Republican.
He likes Fort Myers for the weather but disappointed in the intelligence and awareness levels of the local citizenry.....(translation: Trump country).
But the O/P is wrong. Mayors aren't appointed.
He should be aware that Tampa just elected the first lesbian mayor, Jane Castor.

.\.\.

Forum List

Back