Dirty damn media. Watching ABC election returns

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting... and the numbers have the GOP in the lead.

What the literal fuck?

They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting...

What the literal fuck?
Its called projections. Interesting topic. Now if you want to talk about dirty. My daughter told me that there are some places in georgia where they dont have ballots and the voting machines are broke or very few in number. Suspiciously this is in the Black neighborhoods and guess who is in charge of this stuff? The white candidate for govenor.

Last edited:
  • Banned
They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting...

What the literal fuck?
Its called projections. Interesting topic.
It's called trying to influence an election. You know, the same God damn thing yall have been crying about for two fucking years.
You mean like the white candidate for governor in Georgia is?
No idea what you are talking about but it's clearly not on topic.
Keep your race baiting bullshit to yourself

They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting... and the numbers have the GOP in the lead.

What the literal fuck?

That’s because they are projecting results based on how votes are going compared to the past.

Will you post the results that differ from the projections?

What the literal fuck?
It's called trying to influence an election. You know, the same God damn thing yall have been crying about for two fucking years.
The topic is about influencing elections. The white candidate for governor is in charge of voting in Georgia and he is trying to influence the election by suppressing the Black vote.

What the literal fuck?
The topic is about influencing elections. The white candidate for governor is in charge of voting in Georgia and he is trying to influence the election by suppressing the Black vote.

Uh sure.

ts called projections. Interesting topic. Now if you want to talk about dirty. My daughter told me that there are some places in georgia where they dont have ballots and the voting machines are broke or very few in number. Suspiciously this is in the Black neighborhoods and guess who is in charge of this stuff? The white candidate for govenor
https://politics.theonion.com/georgia-election-worker-assures-black-man-ballot-scanne-1830266358
Thats great. Some random voting guy helped a random elderly Black guy. What did that have to do with my comment?

Broken machines, rejected ballots and long lines: voting problems emerge as Americans go to the polls. - The Washington Post

Last edited:

What the literal fuck?

That’s because they are projecting results based on how votes are going compared to the past.

Will you post the results that differ from the projections?
They are flipping through the races too fast, no way to keep track. I'm just looking at check marks vs percentages reporting

What the literal fuck?

They did the same thing in the 2016 Presidential election.

Watching stepford bitch..

Melania?

Changed to NBC..

She is cute
I don't have cable, cut the cord. Relying on YouTube feeds

Go to Dollar general and buy an antenna

I have local TV dumbass. I have no interest in garbage primetime television. Live election results require a national feed and not every channel picks up national feeds, idiot

Forum List

Back