Dirty damn media. Watching ABC election returns

Watching stepford bitch..

Melania?

Changed to NBC..

She is cute
I don't have cable, cut the cord. Relying on YouTube feeds

Go to Dollar general and buy an antenna

I have local TV dumbass. I have no interest in garbage primetime television. Live election results require a national feed and not every channel picks up national feeds, idiot

Say what?

I retired and moved to bum fuck Casper Wyoming and even I can get all four national feeds with an antenna.

Changed to NBC..

She is cute

I have local TV dumbass. I have no interest in garbage primetime television. Live election results require a national feed and not every channel picks up national feeds, idiot

Say what?

I retired and moved to bum fuck Casper Wyoming and even I can get all four national feeds with an antenna.

Local affiliates have the option to pick up national feeds or show normal programming. I don't control their choices.

But hey, I guess I can watch tonight's episode of Lethal Weapon if it'll make you feel better.

Polls are in the dumpster again. They had Cruz with a 7 point lead in Texas. He's leading now by a tiny margin. Barely more than a tie.

Changed to NBC..

She is cute

Say what?

Local affiliates have the option to pick up national feeds or show normal programming. I don't control their choices.

But hey, I guess I can watch tonight's episode of Lethal Weapon if it'll make you feel better.

True

Remember when I was a die hard La law fan and I blew off a flight home in Asheville NC to watch the show..

The son of bitches played a duke basketball game instead.

They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting...

What the literal fuck?
Its called projections. Interesting topic.
It's called trying to influence an election. You know, the same God damn thing yall have been crying about for two fucking years.

Where are they doing that? Votes aren't even being counted until the polls are closed.

The polls were still open. CAN YOU READ???
I thought you just said "3% reporting". That doesn't mean the poll stations unreported are still open, right?
Omg you are dense. I was clear. The polls were still open. Just admit you didn't read the OP thoroughly and stop playing games.
Gotcha, the polls were open. But they were counting votes. Okay, I give up, still not getting it...

I thought you just said "3% reporting". That doesn't mean the poll stations unreported are still open, right?
Omg you are dense. I was clear. The polls were still open. Just admit you didn't read the OP thoroughly and stop playing games.
Gotcha, the polls were open. But they were counting votes. Okay, I give up, still not getting it...

Get this

comet20171025-16.gif

They are calling races in states where the polls are still open for Democrats with only 3% reporting...

What the literal fuck?
Its called projections. Interesting topic.
It's called trying to influence an election. You know, the same God damn thing yall have been crying about for two fucking years.
You mean like the white candidate for governor in Georgia is?
No idea what you are talking about but it's clearly not on topic.
Keep your race baiting bullshit to yourself
The topic is about influencing elections. The white candidate for governor is in charge of voting in Georgia and he is trying to influence the election by suppressing the Black vote.

Not one vote surpressed.

Get this

View attachment 227248

Aliens tried to attack us..

comet20171025-16.gif

Forum List

Back