Debate Now Discussion about Fake News.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Iā€™ve asked this directly to some people and they refused to respond. So I thought Iā€™d give the topic itā€™s own thread and see where it goes. Iā€™m guessing not far.

The Rules.

1). A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Feel free to expound to your heartā€™s content.
2). Please do not say, ā€œYes (or no) but what about _________________? Are THEY fake news? The thread is about Infowars.com. I bring it up because it seems to be our Presidentā€™s site of choice for information.
3). I thank you in advance for your input.

Here is the thesis:

Is INFOWARS a fake news site?

Govt Insider Confirms Israelā€™s Role In 9/11 Attacks!

9/11: CIA Likely Built Remote-Controlled Commercial Jets in Aircraft Boneyard

Trump: Bush Knew In Advance 9/11 Was Coming

A simple ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ answer please.

They seem to do a lot of it. Also, I noticed, sometimes its just opinions and nut jobs run with it. Like other sites and ideologies...

Iā€™ve asked this directly to some people and they refused to respond. So I thought Iā€™d give the topic itā€™s own thread and see where it goes. Iā€™m guessing not far.

The Rules.

1). A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Feel free to expound to your heartā€™s content.
2). Please do not say, ā€œYes (or no) but what about _________________? Are THEY fake news? The thread is about Infowars.com. I bring it up because it seems to be our Presidentā€™s site of choice for information.

Here is the thesis:

Yes!

InfoWars Alex Jones is a White House news reporter wannabe...

Simple answers for simple minds. Is CNN fake news? Some stories are bullshit, others not. It takes a mind to determine content.

I never read info wars as in the past it just seemed to have too much crap on it. In all the media they have fake pretend misleading crap. But the story on the van running over the people on the bridge and then the stabbings in England, that really happened. However,we have a TON of BS stories that all have one thing in common: undisclosed sources that are never identified. Or "A former employee says", and most of the libs swallow it whole. That's the real question. Why do so many people believe stuff that is unprovable at the time of print?

Talking about "fake news" involving one outlet doesn't seem fair, when it would be hard to find some that don't produce bullshit.

The answers above seem honest and insightful.

OP, please ask readers to define "Fake News" in no more than eleven words.

"Fake News" deliberately distorts facts and events for an ulterior purpose.

Talking about "fake news" involving one outlet doesn't seem fair, when it would be hard to find some that don't produce bullshit.
In a nutshell, when has a liberal ever been fair?

The Rules.

Here is the thesis:

Yes, many of their stories are fake like the Star and other tabloid mags and sites.

The Rules.

Here is the thesis:

No more so than much of the Lame-Stream-Media. :(

In a nutshell, when has a liberal ever been fair?
its both sides. People will counter a CNN article with an info wars. Whats the difference?
The difference is that some people, me included, never do that and know that all the media is sorry, but you can't go a minute here without seeing some dishonest lib posting a fake story and swearing by it.

Forum List

Back