Disgrace to America- CNN showing flags and monuments of Nazism and Ukraine

They have not always hated Russians, millions fought against the Nazis in the red army, hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians fought as partisans, Russians and Ukrainians have centuries of shared history inter marriage etc,millions live in Russia, you are talking nonsense.
What a proud thing it is to talk about this beautiful love between the Russian and the Ukrainian, and we can also throw in the Chinese, the British, and the Americans in World War II. The left-wing and the neoconservatives don’t care about history they don’t care about the sacrifice of the allies of World War II in the monumental challenge that it was to defeat the Empire of Japan, and the third Reich.

And I’m providing my opinion that its a disgrace to see left-wing BLM Democrats basically not give one darn about the holocaust. And they showed themselves to be phonies and con artists.

I haven’t seen one Biden BLM Democrat even mention the red and black flags. It makes them ugly demons. They’re the same people that complain about two confederate flags at a rally of 20,000 people. But when they see hundreds of Nazi flags in Ukraine they keep their mouth shut, just like the collaborators of the third did.

The Jewish people who the Ukrainian Nazis and the German Nazis tried to exterminate from the world We’re saved by the heroic Russians. The hard work of the Americans and the British to free the Jews from the shackles. And we can recall the 500,000 Soviet Jewish warriors who fought for the Soviet Union against the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators. It’s very motivational stuff.

Last edited:
Do you know who welcomed them? the fathers and grandfathers of the ones who are the Regime in Ukraine, Bandera and his mob had much more support in Western Ukraine Lviv was Bandera central, i gave you the numbers of Ukrainians who fought against the Nazis, it was a Ukrainian unit of the red army who liberated Auschwitz, the red army liberated all the death camps in the East, the only Ukrainians in those camps were the guards.
It’s a sad fact that much of the left-wing and neocon that we are talking to don’t care about the fact you bring up. They actually don’t know what you’re talking about. They see a 10 second clip on CNN of somebody waving a Ukrainian flag and so like a robot they wave a Ukrainian flag. They don’t understand history, nor do they even care about the holocaust and what those red and black flags represent.

I have known quite a few Muslims from that area of South East Asia whats your point?
I asked first----you noted the fact that "MUSLIMS" served in the UK military with the ALLIES during world war II------what is YOUR POINT? I have known
MANY MANY muslims from Southeast Asia

It’s a sad fact that much of the left-wing and neocon that we are talking to don’t care about the fact you bring up. They actually don’t know what you’re talking about. They see a 10 second clip on CNN of somebody waving a Ukrainian flag and so like a robot they wave a Ukrainian flag. They don’t understand history, nor do they even care about the holocaust and what those red and black flags represent.
right-----most people don't know history. I was born in the USA as
were my parents. I grew up in a town in which most of my playmates--
(1950s) never heard of ADOLF HITLER----or Auschwitz----other than
one-----her parents were German jews. Did you ever watch Jay Leno
and his "JAY WALKS" on TV?

Not useful. IMHO ----Ukrainians are what Ukraine is TODAY---just
as Germany is that which is GERMANY today. We USA americans wave
the same flags we waved over lots of nasty blips in our history. I didn't
see any Swastikas in the pictures of Ukrainian crowds. For the record---
I will admit that my grandmother whose parents were immigrants
from Eastern Europe all but spit when she said "from Ukraine" Odessa
was no walk in the park for jews BACK IN THE DAY----but that was back
in the day.

Why do you lie, comrade?

You have been very critical of Ukraine, and you haven’t said a single bad word about Putin or Russia.

Hmmm, why is that, comrade?

He'll never answer your question. Imagine complaining about nazi flags, at a Ukrainian cementary, but he's secretly, or maybe not so secretly supporting an actual nazi fascist piece of shit like Vladimir Putin. lol

He'll never answer your question. Imagine complaining about nazi flags, at a Ukrainian cementary, but he's secretly, or maybe not so secretly supporting an actual nazi fascist piece of shit like Vladimir Putin. lol
Questions l already been answered.

What do you think about the Nazi flag of the Ukrainian ceremony proudly show to CNN.

I’m betting you don’t know about the history, history of Ukraine or what’s the black and red flags represent same thing with the other Ukraine supporters in this thread like XponentialChaos ….chaos is a prime example of a BLM supporter, who doesn’t give a darn about actual Nazis in Ukraine. And his extremely rude behavior is evident in this thread. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Nazi flags?
Hope you’re having a good day friend. I’m betting you don’t know what those black and red flags represent in the CNN segment. That is if you watched it. It seems to be a hallmark of Biden BLM supporters to go on a rant to use personal attacks to never address the subject matter.

All the more interesting that Joe Biden, and his presidential term …. Along with left-wing BLM politics is coinciding with the highest prices in American history and triple interest interest rates on loans compared to what they were under Trump.

But those left-wing and neoconservative supporters of Ukraine can keep on waving their Ukraine flag.They don’t care about the war going on in Africa. Why don’t they have a flag of Somalia?

It is evident that the supporters of Ukraine, at least many of them have no idea about the history, history of Ukraine, or how the conflict originated. Order do they care about throwing stones and glass houses as America has invaded other countries too.

The United States should be neutral toward Ukraine.

Yes, the USA should be neutral toward the Russia Ukraine war. Just like we were toward the Spanish Civil War. Individual Americans were allowed to go and fight for either side. That is the best diplomatic bet for this situation. Let private citizens send money to Ukraine.

We have many economic problems and social problems in America today. Those must be our number one concern.

Forum List

Back