DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

Vance is an idiot. Governor Beshear is just pointing out, the utter stupidity of Vance's position on abortion and the little regard Vance has for individual women/girls and their tragic situation, as being inconsequential to him, simply a Republican issue to campaign on. Vance wants to claim the position on abortion, it should and will be tied around his neck, like a dead chicken on a dog that cannot be trusted near a hen house.

Vance is an idiot. Governor Beshear is just pointing out, the utter stupidity of Vance's position on abortion and the little regard Vance has for individual women/girls and their tragic situation, as being inconsequential to him, simply a Republican issue to campaign on. Vance wants to claim the position on abortion, it should and will be tied around his neck, like a dead chicken on a dog that cannot be trusted near a hen house.

Once again democrats support killing the innocent over holding the criminal accountable. No wonder dems support HAMAS.

Once again democrats support killing the innocent over holding the criminal accountable. No wonder dems support HAMAS.
If the criminal rapist attacked and raped my wife or daughter, his life would be forfeit and I would take my chances with a Tennessee jury. I am kind of old-fashioned about that sort of thing. Rape is not a Dem/Rep matter.

It is not that he is opposed to making no exclusion for rape, he simply has said "I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate. In a September 2021 interview, J.D. Vance was asked whether anti-abortion laws should include an exception for rape and incest victims. He replied: “Two wrongs don't make a right. During a podcast interview in January 2022, then-candidate JD Vance said he “certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally” and was “sympathetic” to the view that a national ban was necessary to stop women from traveling across states to obtain an abortion. As a senator, Vance lobbied to defeat Ohio’s constitutional amendment that ensured access to abortion, calling it a “gut punch” after the measure passed. His own state did not support his views and passed the constitutional amendment, taking it out of the hands of Republican politician. His view is that in today's political climate, an exception will have to be made to give some women, some protection from the outreach of government control, not because they deserve protection against his beliefs, but that it is a political reality, all women are against government control of their bodies, possibly making the criminals themselves if they think they should have a say in what happens to them.

A lie, of course. Though it's crazy how Vance would force his wife or kids to have a rapists child if they were violently assaulted.

but not in a no abortion state.
That is up to the people of that state! How can you possibly not understand this? If the state is a no abortion state, then the people must change it. After all, who made it a no abortion state?

but not in a no abortion state.
Not anymore. The voters wouldn't stand for it, and the Republicans could not keep it off the ballot, so the old white Republican politicians had the issue removed from their control, as the could not be trusted with it. The overturning of Roe, made it apparent, Republicans could not be trusted with the issue, and it was put to state referendum before the Republicans could prevent it. Vance was one of the Republicans arguing against it, but the people got to choose. When the people are allowed to vote, they protect their individual rights, no matter how badly Republicans want to take away their rights with "Big Government" legislation. Ohio, like everywhere else in the country that got to vote, did not end up like Texas, under Right Wing Republican rule.

Not anymore. The voters wouldn't stand for it, and the Republicans could not keep it off the ballot, so the old white Republican politicians had the issue removed from their control, as the could not be trusted with it. The overturning of Roe, made it apparent, Republicans could not be trusted with the issue, and it was put to state referendum before the Republicans could prevent it. Vance was one of the Republicans arguing against it, but the people got to choose. When the people are allowed to vote, they protect their individual rights, no matter how badly Republicans want to take away their rights with "Big Government" legislation. Ohio, like everywhere else in the country that got to vote, did not end up like Texas, under Right Wing Republican rule.

C'mon White just own up already, you're a leftist

Your facade fell down

#WEWANNAKILLBABIESPARTY

imo, the important part of your post was "when the people are allowed to vote." The gop doesn't WANT them to vote, because the outcome is not in doubt. I'm pro choice. And people don't always get to vote. They won't be voting in Miss or Ala. I don't think I get a vote over what someone else wants to do, within limits the medical profession already adheres to.

C'mon White just own up already, you're a leftist

Your facade fell down
No. I just believe in personal liberty, and not "Big Government" control as the Trumper Republicans have taken a shine to. Republicans ain't what they used to be.

What is the matter with leaving people the hell alone on their personal choices in their personal situations? Government does not always know best, when individuals are involved. When did you guys become the party of Government Control?

No. I just believe in personal liberty, and not "Big Government" control as the Trumper Republicans have taken a shine to. Republicans ain't what they used to be.

What is the matter with leaving people the hell alone on their personal choices in their personal situations? Government does not always know best, when individuals are involved. When did you guys become the party of Government Control?

I'm all in for reducing government.

I'm talking about your rush to defend anything left of center and you do. It's out there

Forum List

Back