🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disney cans massive Christian music festival after 30 years

Our youngest is a huge Frozen fan, she knows that entire movie line by line. There are calls for Elsa to be gay in the next one...bad move if they do.

I don't think they'll make Elsa a lesbian in the next film. In fact, I hope they don't even make a second one b/c I am afraid it may be nothing more than a stinky cash grab.

Disney has it right. The Republican Evangelists look like ISIS extremists more and more.

rivalsJungUnMaga.gif

Our youngest is a huge Frozen fan, she knows that entire movie line by line. There are calls for Elsa to be gay in the next one...bad move if they do.

I don't think they'll make Elsa a lesbian in the next film. In fact, I hope they don't even make a second one b/c I am afraid it may be nothing more than a stinky cash grab.

Probably...but it's in the works. Stinky cash grab sequels are the norm. Last weekend our kids watched Tremors 6 or something ...I think they've made a gazillion sequels of that thing

Probably...but it's in the works. Stinky cash grab sequels are the norm. Last weekend our kids watched Tremors 6 or something ...I think they've made a gazillion sequels of that thing

With the exception of Reba, even the first Tremors wasn't that great. Campy, but not great.

Walt Disney World canceled Night of Joy, an annual Christian music festival held on Disney property in Orlando for more than 30 years. The elimination of the Night of Joy event was part of the resort’s philosophy of “continually changing our offerings,” a Disney spokesperson tells the Orlando Sentinel.
Disney Cans Massive Christian Music Festival After 30 Years

Oh but of course they have and we can guess why, and the pos behind it all.

if it was popular and made money, they wouldn't have stopped it. :cuckoo:

if they did a muslim celebration, you'd have a melt down.

Disney is pro queer why would they let the religion who tosses gays off roof celebrate?

The disconnect with you leftist shills is mind boggling, simply mind boggling
The Southern Baptists have been boycotting Disney ever since they offered health benefits to gay partners....How's that boycott working out?

Walt Disney World canceled Night of Joy, an annual Christian music festival held on Disney property in Orlando for more than 30 years. The elimination of the Night of Joy event was part of the resort’s philosophy of “continually changing our offerings,” a Disney spokesperson tells the Orlando Sentinel.

They probably thought they could make more money doing something else.

That's what it's all about, money.
I highly doubt this. If this was their reason for cancelling it, they wouldn't have taken so long to get rid of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I highly doubt this. If this was their reason for cancelling it, they wouldn't have taken so long to get rid of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ah...so you don't believe that something could be popular for a while and make money, but after a long time, get stale and no longer make money? Interesting take on how things work.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Things change. Sometimes people think "well, it's not making much money, but it makes us look good, so we'll keep it", then they change their mind, thinking more about money.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ah...so you don't believe that something could be popular for a while and make money, but after a long time, get stale and no longer make money? Interesting take on how things work.
To me, if it was still gathering a good enough crowd and why wouldn't it, it should've continued.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We go to Disney World at least once a year - usually twice. It's a fantastic time and Disney does an excellent job of making sure you have a nice vacation. I can't complain about any moves they make most likely for business reasons.

Some religions never miss a chance to declare themselves victims.

I am unfamiliar with the event and thus cannot make an informed judgement on it, however, one question does come to my mind on the topic. Over the last say, ten years, how has the attendance been. If the attendance is down considerably, does it remain cost effective. After all, this is a nation that is, of, by and for, money. If profits were way down, then ending it would be a good move. If the attendance remained good and there was profit, then it may be leftist-liberal pressures intimidating the company.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To me, if it was still gathering a good enough crowd and why wouldn't it, it should've continued.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But you don't get to make such a decision.

Oh my goodness! A company wanting to make money?!

They’re worse than Hitler.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No, but I can wash my hands of everything that has the Disney name on it. I wonder how many other people will be going to the sink?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually I am already way ahead of myself due to the fact that I have not been to see a Disney film since Toy Story 2.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No, but I can wash my hands of everything that has the Disney name on it. I wonder how many other people will be going to the sink?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually I am already way ahead of myself due to the fact that I have not been to see a Disney film since Toy Story 2.

Ah, the old "boycott any company who does anything that goes against the partisan line" nonsense.

Hey, I don't think I've even been to the movies to see a Disney film, doesn't mean I'm boycotting them.

When you start boycotting people over anything you see as a slight, you really do need to get away from partisan politics.

Time for proportional representation so people like you can get your lives back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Southern Baptists have been boycotting Disney for years. How's that working out?

Forum List

Back