Disney To Deep Six Star Wars Franchise

Let's face it, looking back, the original Star Wars cast were unimpressive. Harrison Ford was the only convincing one.

Yeah as a kid we all rooted for Mark Hamel, but he looked more comfortable as a clay statue artist than a man looking to save the galaxy.

Maybe it is time for a woman to save the galaxy, they couldn't be that less convincing than Mark was in the role. I won't be watching the next Star Wars regardless. It died after the Return of the Jedi for my generation.

Let's face it, looking back, the original Star Wars cast were unimpressive. Harrison Ford was the only convincing one.

Yeah as a kid we all rooted for Mark Hamel, but he looked more comfortable as a clay statue artist than a man looking to save the galaxy.

Maybe it is time for a woman to save the galaxy, they couldn't be that less convincing than Mark was in the role. I won't be watching the next Star Wars regardless. It died after the Return of the Jedi for my generation.
Nobody else will be watching it either.

Pakistan is a violently intolerant culture.

pakistanpersecutionodchristianshakjhakx.png

This is what ended it for me.....Oh, jeez why didn't someone think of that before?

How many episodes (good and bad) did we have to endure before some purple-headed woman figured it all out?

My god, we didn't think Star Wars could be screwed up anymore than it already has been but I'll be damned if they aren't going to do it.

Disney going bat shit crazy woke have destroyed everything it touched. Walt must be turning over in his grave. He created a patriotic American centric decent moral family entertainment and the present management has turned it into queer/tranny/DEI filth.

It was a great idea that a crying Anakin Skywalker and a JarJar Binks utterly destroyed in one or two movies.

Last edited:
Sooooo now Star Wars will be about feminism?
The Feminist have destroyed dating and marriage and motherhood for women.

Woke women are killing marriage and dating - Washington Examiner

Woke women are killing marriage and dating by Suzanne Venker November 10, 2020 06:00 AM Several days ago, I posted a story on Facebook highlighting the inflated expectations …

5 Ways Feminism Has Ruined America - U.S. News & World Report

March 4, 2011, at 1:02 p.m. With the debate of feminism revived by Sarah Palin's recent claim that she's one of them, Phyllis Schlafly is jumping in with a new book that suggests …

This activist b*tch want's to make men uncomfortable.

What a perfect choice to screw up a franchise who's fanbase is mostly men.

"NOT YOU......JUST AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE ROOM, JON, NOT TO YOUR FACE."

What a huge pack of virtue-signalling dipshits.

Last edited:
This activist b*tch want's to make men uncomfortable.

What a perfect choice to screw up a franchise who's fanbase is mostly men.

NOT YOU......JUST AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE ROOM, JON, NOT TO YOUR FACE.\

What a huge pack of virtue-signalling dipshits.

She's confusing disgusted with uncomfortable. She wants people to avoid her movies. Okay. DONE.

She's confusing disgusted with uncomfortable. She wants people to avoid her movies. Okay. DONE.
These people want to become poor, and the idiots that hire them think Democrats are going to bail them out.

They believe they are ahead of the curve. Audiences will catch up.
All they are is bigots.

There are laws the are supposed to prevent this kind of crap.......but they put in place AGs and DAs that refuse to enforce the law.

The solution is go after the media and the FBI. Both are hopelessly corrupt.

It is exactly the same wrong thinking that has infected Dr. Who, bringing both to failure. They tell the fans to fuck off minorities will bring success. Without realizing, it's MINORITIES.

Forum List

Back