Diversity trumps qualification

She's a bureaucrat. That's what her experience is in, bureaucracy. She was promoted because she is a woman and it satisfies the diversity niche. Competency is not considered.

Manufactured issue...Teaperism!

typical far right sexism

I don't even think it is sexism...I think it is just a teaper attack on Obama. They think that criticizing everything he does without rational thought is garnering them support. Little do they realize, outside of their little bubble, Americans aren't buying it. They perceive their nonsense as racism and misogyny.
Have you served in the military?

typical far right sexism

I don't even think it is sexism...I think it is just a teaper attack on Obama. They think that criticizing everything he does without rational thought is garnering them support. Little do they realize, outside of their little bubble, Americans aren't buying it. They perceive their nonsense as racism and misogyny.
Have you served in the military?

An immaterial deflection: daveman is no more qualified to discredit an appointment of a senior officer than any other career NCO.

Manufactured issue...Teaperism!

I'm no fan of the Tea Party as I'm not a racist, but where did the term "Teaper" come from and why do people here use it? It sounds incredibly low-brow.

Tea Partier = Teaper.

What is low brow about that?

It sounds like something a chyld would say. An uneducated, racist chyld. Just use "Tea Partier," or at least "Teabagger."

The Air Force is SO much more than fighter pilots. This is much ado about nothing.
The raison d'être of the Air Force is the flying mission.

Would you put an electrician in charge of a group of plumbers?

This is a great point. Why don't we have more electricians in charge of plumbers?

Classist discrimination even bleeds into the upper echelons of management. Disgusting.

I'm no fan of the Tea Party as I'm not a racist, but where did the term "Teaper" come from and why do people here use it? It sounds incredibly low-brow.

Tea Partier = Teaper.

It sounds like something a chyld would say. An uneducated, racist chyld. Just use "Tea Partier," or at least "Teabagger."

Yes, Teabagger is so high brow. :lol:

Perhaps I should and a 'y' somewhere in there Tea Partyer, Teayper...teaybagger that should class yt up!

Tea Partier = Teaper.

Yes, Teabagger is so high brow. :lol:

Perhaps I should and a 'y' somewhere in there Tea Partyer, Teayper...teaybagger that should class yt up!

I agree! Tyybyggyr and Tyy Pyrtyyr do sound a lot more clyssy.

I have also, on occasion, used "Teabigot" rather than "Teabagger". Have fun with it.

Forum List

Back