DNC Convention. The real thing.

Will the Democrats sway voters? Will there be riots?

• No and No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and Yes

• Yes and No

• pineapple

• From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free!

• Repugs are stupid

• Total voters

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Okay, so it looked like some poster had started a convention-while-happening discussion thread, but it turned out to be total BS.
So this is a thread to get a link to watch the DNC and all the news relating to that, k?
PBS:

NBC Chicago:

Democrat Youtube:

And my fave, C-SPAN!

Robert Garcia, whoever that is. :dunno:

Hell, I don't know my rep's name. I knew the last one's name and this guy's actually better, but..

Nobody wants to watch the DNC convention, huh? That's ...interesting.
I think I have a root canal scheduled tonight and a colonoscopy tomorrow. A lot more fun than watching the DNC convention. :) Okay I don't really but honestly, I know exactly what we'll hear from most:

--Kamala is the best thing since sliced bread
--Orange man bad
--The Democrats are the only hope we have to save our democracy
--MAGAs bad
--Kamala and Walz are going to fix everything they didn't fix for the last four years
--Republicans won't
--Kamala and Walz are going to give you everything you ever wanted or needed for free
--the GOP will take everything you have away from you
Etc.

Who wants to spend time listening to that?

I've been watching it, but can't take much more. Every stinking speaker thus far has focused their talk on 'Orange Man Bad'.

And this is why I've given up on politics & elections........if you want me to vote for you, then stick to the issues and how you plan to deal with them. Brow beating your opponent isn't going to change my mind, no matter how many times you say it

Woman leader of the AFL-CIO just lied her ass off there at the end.

I've been watching it, but can't take much more. Every stinking speaker thus far has focused their talk on 'Orange Man Bad'.

And this is why I've given up on politics & elections........if you want me to vote for you, then stick to the issues and how you plan to deal with them. Brow beating your opponent isn't going to change my mind, no matter how many times you say it
I wish we could get that through our fearless leader's head too. All the insults and ugly characterizations that he, Republicans, Patriots heap on the opposition just strengthens its resolve just as their insults to us strengthens ours. Nobody takes it seriously but just uses it to illustrate how mean spirited, hateful, cruel etc. the other side is.

I want Trump, Vance, everybody speaking for them and all Patriots to focus on the issues and be able to explain why ours are so much better, be able to illustrate how our track record is so much better, articulate real cause and effect instead of just propaganda.

I wish we could get that through our fearless leader's head too. All the insults and ugly characterizations that he, Republicans, Patriots heap on the opposition just strengthens its resolve just as their insults to us strengthens ours. Nobody takes it seriously but just uses it to illustrate how mean spirited, hateful, cruel etc. the other side is.

I want Trump, Vance, everybody speaking for them and all Patriots to focus on the issues and be able to explain why ours are so much better, be able to illustrate how our track record is so much better, articulate real cause and effect instead of just propaganda.
I just had to mute it, too much lying.

Forum List

Back