DNC mystery guest finally revealed?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
The surprise mystery guest?

I thought it was Beyonce.....DNC took a hit for alluding to that, they ended up with the Rona.

Maybe there was a surprise guest at the Democratic National Convention after all.

Multiple attendees at the convention in Chicago last week subsequently tested positive for the COVID-19 respiratory illness, as health officials worry about infections spiking across the country.

“When you spend five days in Chicago for the DNC and come home with COVID-19. Womp womp,” Christopher Wiggins, a reporter at The Advocate, an LGBTQ magazine, posted on X.

Several others also shared their diagnosis on social media.

“Indeed. I arrived at the DNC healthy and hopeful and left very sick and disillusioned,” human rights lawyer Yasmine Taeb wrote on X.

/

Dupe.....Come on man.

Dupe.....Come on man.

Title didn't come up.

The surprise mystery guest?

I thought it was Beyonce.....DNC took a hit for alluding to that, they ended up with the Rona.

Maybe there was a surprise guest at the Democratic National Convention after all.

Multiple attendees at the convention in Chicago last week subsequently tested positive for the COVID-19 respiratory illness, as health officials worry about infections spiking across the country.

“When you spend five days in Chicago for the DNC and come home with COVID-19. Womp womp,” Christopher Wiggins, a reporter at The Advocate, an LGBTQ magazine, posted on X.

Several others also shared their diagnosis on social media.

“Indeed. I arrived at the DNC healthy and hopeful and left very sick and disillusioned,” human rights lawyer Yasmine Taeb wrote on X.

/

I was almost certain the mystery guest would be someone purple and green...

1724678550752.png

Forum List

Back