Do people with brains sill watch television media for information? From CNN to Fox news they are all leftist propaganda in regards to reality.

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
I leave newspapers out because I just assume no one reads that crap anymore. Real information needs to be sought out now. We cant just believe the crap echoed on all newspapers or tv media. I assume any one on this site probably goes above and beyond to get info. Unfortunately, most don't.

The news is fine unless you want to see only what you want to see. Then you have to shop around.

All American TV news has become opinion based. There are occasional "news" stories sprinkled in, but it is mostly either opinion from the Left or the Right. Americans News is for all intents and purposes DEAD.

Speaking of newspapers, how many people even still buy them? My local paper is pretty flimsy. To me, it isn't worth the dollar that has to be thrown down for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All tuned out but GP headlines, yahoo business headlines and message boards since NOV04 2020. New car I had picked out canceled as soon as Election fraud was clear.

Whatever disgusting LW hacks are chirping about on boards, I know i am firmly againt it. It must be 99% bad for American Childrens future. I let them Watch CNN or FOX & bark about it.
I'll admit to live sports on mute mostly or Netflix binge watch. I have to live. I work all week. I see LW loons happy Trump arrested. Happy paying $5 gas.

LW loons are such stupid anarchist, they have no idea they are being used by the enemies of freedom and Americas survival.

Last edited:
I leave newspapers out because I just assume no one reads that crap anymore. Real information needs to be sought out now. We cant just believe the crap echoed on all newspapers or tv media. I assume any one on this site probably goes above and beyond to get info. Unfortunately, most don't.
I use a combination of sources to see what news is trending, including blogs, curated news headlines, Twitter, USMB, etc. Then cross check information with both right and left leaning sources (all digital based) if something sounds squishy. This often produces outliers of information that can be corroborated with other media sources. I have paid subscriptions to a few leading media sources like the Washington Post.

I can't get by without my News Papers. Epoch Times I get in the mail once a week. Some local papers and I pick up my hometown newspaper when I am down that way. As far as Radio I don't listen to call-in shows but pick up the news on different radio stations like Christian radio, Country stations, and NPR. I get a lot of different news providers online as well.
My Favorite Journalist is I believe its spelled Sharyl Attikson.

Forum List

Back