Do You Live In A Constitution Free Zone?

Do you live in a constitution free zone?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015

hqdefault.jpg

This map show where you your constitutional rights no longer apply. Not only do you have no rights withing 100 miles of the border but at any ports of entry which includes airports. Not sure if the 100 mile zone extend in a 100 mile radius around every airport or not.

Your thoughts?

hqdefault.jpg

This map show where you your constitutional rights no longer apply. Not only do you have no rights withing 100 miles of the border but at any ports of entry which includes airports. Not sure if the 100 mile zone extend in a 100 mile radius around every airport or not.

Your thoughts?

THAT IS CORRECT.

THE US CONSTITUTION 1787 WAS REPLACED BY THE WELFARE/WARFARE STATE CONSTITUTION OF 1935.

"THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S POWER HAS NO LIMITS"

"Justice" John Roberts

• Banned

hqdefault.jpg

Your thoughts?

THAT IS CORRECT.

THE US CONSTITUTION 1787 WAS REPLACED BY THE WELFARE/WARFARE STATE CONSTITUTION OF 1935.

"Justice" John Roberts

The person who created that map was an idiot...

The constitution does not apply within 100 miles of the border. They can detain you indefinitely on mere suspicion and search your car without a warrant.

163441_ts.jpg

Here are some jack boots. Start licking! Do a good job peasant.

hqdefault.jpg

Your thoughts?

THAT IS CORRECT.

"Justice" John Roberts

The constitution does not apply within 100 miles of the border. They can detain you indefinitely on mere suspicion and search your car without a warrant.

163441_ts.jpg

You failed geography class, didn't you...

• Banned

hqdefault.jpg

Your thoughts?

THAT IS CORRECT.

"Justice" John Roberts

163441_ts.jpg

Actually I was educated in a blue state and we combined social studies and history with geography and as I recall I only got A's.

Clearly you have failed your Wasserman test and when the test came back positive you thought that was a good thing and now your brain is affected. Since you probably don't know what the Wasserman test is....
Neurosyphilis - BrainFacts.org

hqdefault.jpg

Your thoughts?

THAT IS CORRECT.

"Justice" John Roberts

163441_ts.jpg

Actually I was educated in a blue state and we combined social studies and history with geography and as I recall I only got A's.

Clearly you have failed your Wasserman test and when the test came back positive you thought that was a good thing and now your brain is affected. Since you probably don't know what the Wasserman test is....
Neurosyphilis - BrainFacts.org

You don't even understand what I'm talking about, do you.

Forum List

Back