Do you remember when B. Hussein promised there would be NO NEW TAXES?...Well...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Let me remind you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5fOsyj-bk]Barack Obama's version of "read my lips NO NEW TAXES" - YouTube[/ame]

Seems he LIED...Not just once, but 442 (FOUR HUNDRED FORTY TWO) times.!!! Waiting for the Obidiots to refute these!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Since taking office in 2009, President Barack Obama has formally proposed a total of 442 tax increases, according to an Americans for Tax Reform analysis of Obama administration budgets for fiscal years 2010 through 2015.

The 442 total proposed tax increases does not include the 20 tax increases Obama signed into law as part of Obamacare.

"History tells us what Obama was able to do. This list reminds us of what Obama wanted to do," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.​
The number of proposed tax increases per year is as follows:​

• 79 tax increases for FY 2010
  • 52 tax increases for FY 2011
  • 47 tax increases for FY 2012
  • 34 tax increases for FY 2013
  • 137 tax increases for FY 2014
  • 93 tax increases for FY 2015
Much more detailed description of the taxes! ENJOY!!!:eek:

https://www.atr.org/sites/default/files/assets/Obama Proposed 442 Tax Hikes Full List.pdf

The mulatto messiah has never been introduced to the concepts of honesty or integrity, he's nothing but an empty suit with slick marketing, he's a fraudster of the worse kind and a super-max prison would be too good for him.

Okay, here's the thing... And allow me to preface this by saying that I am no fan of the Anointed One... But...

That's 442 proposed new taxes, not 442 new taxes passed. How many of those 442 actually cleared Congress and were signed into law? We know there were 20 new ones associated with the ACA, if you count the ACA (the SCOTUS said it was a tax) that would be 21... So, on top of those 21, how many of the 442 proposed taxes passed?

Even Norquist acknowledges that not all the proposed taxes passed:

“Presidents are judged by history based on what they did in power. But presidents can only enact laws when the Congress agrees,” said Norquist. "Thus a record forged by such compromise tells you what a president -- limited by congress -- did rather than what he wanted to do.”

Read more: Obama has Proposed 442 Tax Hikes Since Taking Office | Americans for Tax Reform

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuLWgVOLbG4]George H W Bush read my lips - YouTube[/ame]

Except that he raised taxes. And those taxes hurt the workers who can't outsource their financial holdings the way international conglomerates can. This should explain to you that Bush Sr. and Jr. as well as Obama (and Clinton) work for the wealthy class and not for the American People.

Last edited:
Okay, here's the thing... And allow me to preface this by saying that I am no fan of the Anointed One... But...

That's 442 proposed new taxes, not 442 new taxes passed. How many of those 442 actually cleared Congress and were signed into law? We know there were 20 new ones associated with the ACA, if you count the ACA (the SCOTUS said it was a tax) that would be 21... So, on top of those 21, how many of the 442 proposed taxes passed?

“Presidents are judged by history based on what they did in power. But presidents can only enact laws when the Congress agrees,” said Norquist. "Thus a record forged by such compromise tells you what a president -- limited by congress -- did rather than what he wanted to do.”

Read more: Obama has Proposed 442 Tax Hikes Since Taking Office | Americans for Tax Reform

There were many different taxes that were created just through Obamcare.

The point is that he promised one thing, then quickly went about trying to impose new taxes.

He is a liar. I can't count all his lies anymore than I can count all the new taxes.

The difference, when NO is proclaimed and even ONE (1, libs) magically springs into existence is that ONE - LIE.

But since you liberals like your lair-in-chief then....

You can KEEP your liar-in-chief.

Period.

Perhaps, but you forget a cigarette tax, and the raising of the income tax when Bush's cuts were NOT renewed by the Mess...iah, and I'm sure, we could find many others that were ADD ONS to other legislation passed! BUT he said SPECIFICALLY NO NEW TAXES, and he LIED as stated!

With all of these bash Obama threads the GOP must have less than nothing to offer the middle class, which is more than they had the last two elections.

With all of these bash Obama threads the GOP must have less than nothing to offer the middle class, which is more than they had the last two elections.

Just facts and figures, but the subversives are so enthralled with all the FREE SHIT they get under B. Insane, it's difficult to teach low 2 digit IQ voters anything!

191126.jpg

Does it matter? Obama has made it clear that what has been legislated had no relation to what he has declared relevant.

Just facts and figures, but the subversives are so enthralled with all the FREE SHIT they get under B. Insane, it's difficult to teach low 2 digit IQ voters anything!

191126.jpg

How much was the 6.5 Trillion a 'left over' from Bush?

And let's not forget the $20 Trillion economic hit to the US economy, and the $536 Trillion hit to the world economy from deregulating derivatives brought to us by Phil Gramm (R).

191126.jpg

How much was the 6.5 Trillion a 'left over' from Bush?

And let's not forget the $20 Trillion economic hit to the US economy, and the $536 Trillion hit to the world economy from deregulating derivatives brought to us by Phil Gramm (R).

Sorry, but Andrew Cuomo, Clinton's HUD sec. caused the housing bubble to burst, which led to everything else...and just like Bush inherited OBL from Clinton's refusal to take him when the opportunity happened in 1996, it's Bush's fault OBL blew up the WTC!

There were many different taxes that were created just through Obamcare.

The point is that he promised one thing, then quickly went about trying to impose new taxes.

He is a liar. I can't count all his lies anymore than I can count all the new taxes.

Perhaps, but you forget a cigarette tax, and the raising of the income tax when Bush's cuts were NOT renewed by the Mess...iah, and I'm sure, we could find many others that were ADD ONS to other legislation passed! BUT he said SPECIFICALLY NO NEW TAXES, and he LIED as stated!

NEWS FLASH: They are all liars.

Oh.......so, being as the Republicans blocked some of his tax proposals it makes his lying okay? Or erases them altogether?
Come on man, get real!!

George H W Bush read my lips - YouTube

Except that he raised taxes. And those taxes hurt the workers who can't outsource their financial holdings the way international conglomerates can. This should explain to you that Bush Sr. and Jr. as well as Obama (and Clinton) work for the wealthy class and not for the American People.

FLASH! FLASH! George Herbert Walker Bush is not President, and his signing of the Democrat tax increases cost him his job.

Now, why did you vote for Obama the second time after all his lies? I know the answer, you are immoral, gutless, and have no principles!!

Last edited:

The middle class is worst off now, under obama. What does he do about it, fights for free birth control, ruins healthcare, and gay marrige. I would be embarrassed to admit that i was an obama supporter.

Forum List

Back