Zone1 Do you support mutual respect of history when it comes to race/religion?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There are those who recognize that slavery and bigotry existed all over the world. Whether it be Africans, Europeans, Jews, Indians, or Asians…that these folks have all engaged in expansionist warfare they have conquered other peoples, but they have also won other people over to their cause peacefully and willingly.

Others suggest that whites have committed a genocide upon blacks or non whites. That whites held down Blacks throughout history. That white people stole all the great ideas and inventions of history from blacks. This includes a category of people who believe that blacks were and are supreme to whites.

There are those who suggest that Muslims have enslaved Christians and committed a genocide upon whites or Europeans Those who suggest that blacks are inferior to whites. That blacks are intellectually inferior, and have never really built anything throughout history. This includes a group of people who believe whites are supreme blacks.

Where do you come down to when it comes to having a mutual respect of the history of the various different types of people of our world? I personally believe in respecting different religions and ethnic groups. And I can point to history, like millions of other people in the world who share my views to back up what I’m saying. It’s simply a fact that successful empires and kingdoms existed in every continent of our world throughout history… quite a few of them were very diverse. In order to have a peaceful future for the world it’s important to respect each others history.

There are those who recognize that slavery and bigotry existed all over the world. Whether it be Africans, Europeans, Jews, Indians, or Asians…that these folks have all engaged in expansionist warfare they have conquered other peoples, but they have also won other people over to their cause peacefully and willingly.

Others suggest that whites have committed a genocide upon blacks or non whites. That whites held down Blacks throughout history. That white people stole all the great ideas and inventions of history from blacks...

We get it. You have this weird obsession with Black folks that when mixed with your suspicions that maybe you yourself are inferior? There is hope for you. I've seen it. Good luck.

"Chattel slavery is the most common form of slavery known to Americans. This system, which allowed people — considered legal property — to be bought, sold and owned forever, was lawful and supported by the United States and European powers from the 16th – 18th centuries. Thankfully, slavery is no longer legally protected anywhere in the world. Yet, the control and exploitation of one human being by another still remains."

Slavery has been outlawed globally since 1981, when Mauritania became the last country to legally abolish the practice.

Although chattel slavery — where one person is the property of another — is now technically illegal, it's estimated that 20.9 million men, women and children are enslaved throughout the world

Forum List

Back