...Do you wanna help Ukraine? ......

If Trump was President Putin never would have invaded.

The ship to help Ukraine sailed the night the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.

Help? Lets end the war.

Assure Putin no membership in NATO for Ukraine and Georgia. Independence for the Donbass region to stop Ukraine’s killing of ethnic Russians. Stop supplying Ukraine with war machines. Putin remove all troops from Ukraine. War over.
Not bad!

Then just have Ukraine join NATO and EU anyway in a few years.

No it isn't. Putin the sissy invaded because they are not yet in NATO. If Ukraine were in NATO, Putin would not have invaded Ukraine.
There were agreements to keep Ukraine out of NATO. It's duplicitous BS that you propose that create the threats. You propose making an agreement only to break it.

That is clever.
Yes, poster Missourian. I thought so too. And that is mostly why I posted it.
I love creative, 'clever', work-arounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally support you booking a few nights ...as close to the Russian convoy as you can.....
Why, poster Uncensored?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Why are we suddenly on the same side with ukraine who has radical extremist jihadiis fighting with them?? Think about it.
That is a good question, poster Jones.
But, you would have to pair it with: Why support Putin who has 'radical extremist jihadis fighting' for him? Jihadis he brought over from Syria to assist his Russian troops. (click the link below)

Russia recruiting Syrians to fight in Ukraine: Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Can you do us all a solid and list your go fund me web addie?
??????
Poster Phobe ---Can you explain to the forum and my poor avatar what it is you are looking for?
And why?
Your question appears.....without a cogent explanation......to be a bit nonsensical.
I'm sure you don't wish for it to appear as that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ......make sure you welcome the Ukrainian refugees with open arms and an open wallet. They are almost uniformly white, Christian, and conservative.
Well, I will help as best as I feel appropriate.
But, honestly, I am a bit perplexed by your inistence they need be conservative white christians?
What's up with that, marv?
Are you OK with citizens of the world helping Ukrainians that don't fit your ideal of CWC's?
Can they help Ukrainian Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Others? Are you against, say, black Ukranians? Or Asian Ukranians?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats are saying that the only reason America wants to help the Ukraine is because the Ukrainian people are white
I had not read or heard that.
Can you source it for us GreatSatan?

How many wins are you ready to give Putin before we say no more? How many more people will die if we don't stop him now?
What? What wins has Putin had?

Failing to compromise even with a dictator on his sphere of influence, leads to war. History shouts this in your ears. You may want war, but intelligent people don’t.

We need to stay out of this. Biden, Obama and Nato picked this fight. Why?

Chillicothe....https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2022/03/07/Russia-recruiting-Syrians-to-fight-in-Ukraine-Report- That is what US officials say. I don't trust them at this point.

Last edited:
That is what US officials say. I don't trust them at this point.

OK. I get that. You don't trust 'em.
But then, you beg the question, poster Calypso: Who should we trust?
Where can we go to get the most fulsome, reliable information over the details of a violent conflict?

Can you recommend to the forum your sources of information so that the rest of us can be better informed?

And would you share why you trust them, and not others?

They aren't going to nuke the world, just because Ukraine joins NATO.
You don’t know this. Have you bothered to study the history of war for five minutes? Miscalculation and misunderstanding have lead to many wars.

If you think Putin will allow NATO nuclear missiles on his doorstep, you’re even dumber than I thought.

Do you think the US would allow Russian nuclear weapons on our borders? Have you heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?

There are many ways to help Ukraine fight Russia's aggression.

First, you can go over there and fight (I think tho, you may wanna check with the State Department first)

You can send money, someway, somehow.

And here is one of those ways, per this morning's AXIOS newsletter.

My avatar makes no recommendations, is merely a facilitator of information developed by others.....tho with that said, Axios does provide one method for you to check out the charity you wish to donate to.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From AXIOS:

🏠 An even newer, real-time wave to surf: Booking an Airbnb stay in Ukraine — not to visit but as a way to send money to a family in need.

• Last week, 61,000 nights were booked at Airbnbs in Kyiv and other cities — 34,000 of them by Americans.
  • Try it.
🧠 Tip to go: Be careful when giving. These four sites, all recommended by the Federal Trade Commission, let you verify whether a charity is reputable:

And remember, if you want a deduction, you can make sure the charity qualifies by hitting the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search.

America can no longer help itself!!

Why the fuck would I donate to a problem Europe should solve??

You don’t know this.
We never "know" this, when we admit countries to NATO.

Yet we do anyway, despite Putin's threats.

So it sounds to me like you just have a general fear of the evil Putin. Which I suppose is not the worst thing in the world.

Have you bothered to study the history of war for five minutes?
Have you bothered to study the history of Putin's threats for 5 minutes? He has always made threats about NATO expanding eastward. And no nuclear wars started.

We never "know" this, when we admit countries to NATO.

Yet we do anyway, despite Putin's threats.

So it sounds to me like you just have a general fear of the evil Putin. Which I suppose is not the worst thing in the world.
I don’t want war. Ukraine is not of any interest to Americans. This all could have been easily avoided and now people like you want to make it worse.

Have you bothered to study the history of Putin's threats for 5 minutes? He has always made threats about NATO expanding eastward. And no nuclear wars started.
Lol. Putin has been in power for 20 fucking years. Stop believing corporate media propaganda.

What nations has he invaded around the world? Now compare that to the number invaded by O and W.

Forum List

Back