Doc says Biden has Parkinson's Disease.. He has classic features of Neurodegeneration....

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Dr. Tom Pitts, a neurologist, said President Biden shows symptoms of Parkinson's disease, a disorder that affects the nervous system.

Pitts said that while he has not examined Biden directly, Parkinson's is "one of the easier movement disorders to diagnose."

I'm a Democrat," Pitts said during the interview. "It's just, [Biden] is not a hard case."

Pitts listed a number of symptoms he said were easily identifiable, even by visible confirmation.

"I could've diagnosed him from across the Mall," Pitts said.

When asked about Biden's "rigidity" of movement, Dr. Pitts said he shows "hallmark" signs of Parkinson's.

"[Biden has] loss of arm swing from the rigidity," Pitts said, adding that the president also shows signs of "bradykinesia," or "slow movement," which are both "hallmark" Parkinson's symptoms.

"He has these classic features of neurodegeneration," Pitts said during a Monday interview on NBC News Now.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned about Biden's cognitive ability in a fiery press briefing Monday after the New York Post reported that Dr. Kevin Cannard met several times with Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, over the past year. Cannard is a neurologist from Walter Reed Military Medical Center who specializes in Parkinson's disease.

Dr. Tom Pitts, a neurologist, said President Biden shows symptoms of Parkinson's disease, a disorder that affects the nervous system.

Pitts said that while he has not examined Biden directly, Parkinson's is "one of the easier movement disorders to diagnose."

I'm a Democrat," Pitts said during the interview. "It's just, [Biden] is not a hard case."

Pitts listed a number of symptoms he said were easily identifiable, even by visible confirmation.

"I could've diagnosed him from across the Mall," Pitts said.

When asked about Biden's "rigidity" of movement, Dr. Pitts said he shows "hallmark" signs of Parkinson's.

"[Biden has] loss of arm swing from the rigidity," Pitts said, adding that the president also shows signs of "bradykinesia," or "slow movement," which are both "hallmark" Parkinson's symptoms.

"He has these classic features of neurodegeneration," Pitts said during a Monday interview on NBC News Now.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned about Biden's cognitive ability in a fiery press briefing Monday after the New York Post reported that Dr. Kevin Cannard met several times with Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, over the past year. Cannard is a neurologist from Walter Reed Military Medical Center who specializes in Parkinson's disease.

Be careful. Notice how Trump hasn't trashed Biden after that performance at the debate? Trump wants Biden to stay in the race. Shhh.

I had an old teacher in HS that had Parkinsons. He doesnt act like biden at all to me. Except what biden does with hands. Just like my old teacher, without the shakes.
What biden does remind me of is my aunt that had severe dementia. He acts just like she did.
Either way, something is wrong with him. And it aint good. His wife is a white trailer trash POS.

Be careful. Notice how Trump hasn't trashed Biden after that performance at the debate? Trump wants Biden to stay in the race. Shhh.
Okay, I won't tell anyone. However Trump would WIN without this Biden Dementia/Parkinson's. This just clenches it further. If the Liberals don't replace their Boy Biden with something better and stronger, this LOSS for Biden is going to be pretty clear.

I knew a man in dialysis who had severe shakes. (he died) from the disease. Perhaps there are some symptoms suffered by some and not by all. Just like a heart attack. You might get back pain and arm pain and be having a heart attack. And then you get the classic crushing chest pain that is most identified with a heart attack.

I remember this really old man sitting in his rocking chair. My brother and I were like 10/11 years old and we asked him for some more cookies., He said, "Stop Renegating my Cookies!" I never forgot that. He scared the Hell out of me. He yelled a lot like that and did not seem to be very aware of his surroundings. :)

Okay, I won't tell anyone. However Trump would WIN without this Biden Dementia/Parkinson's. This just clenches it further. If the Liberals don't replace their Boy Biden with something better and stronger, this LOSS for Biden is going to be pretty clear.

A new candidate would energize us. I can't get excited about Biden. I can only say at least he's not Trump. And that gives us a chance. Because half the country hates that prick.

I'm curious to see if Don can do what Adolf did in Germany. He's way more carasmatic than Adolf. Adolf went after the gays and minorities too. Unions. Liberals.

Ozzy Osbourne has parkinsons as well. If America lets Biden serve as President, should the prince of darkness be made the UK's prime minister?

If Britain and French elections are any indication of what's to come

Labour secures landslide victory as Conservatives crash out of office

Or France

The left-wing New Popular Front alliance came in first, with 188 seats, followed by the centrist alliance of French President Emmanuel Macron, Ensemble, which won 161 seats. Both of these are coalitions of various parties. After triumphing at an EU election last month, the far-right National Rally ended up third (142 seats.)

8wc3yf.jpg

Democrats are ridin with Biden when he is in no condition to drive. What could go wrong?

Will Democrats take his keys away or will they keep abusing elders to keep power?

Before saying our traditional grace, she stood up, and the room came to attention. She took a moment to compose herself, and with her signature confidence, said, “I want to apologize.” Looking around the table, she did not falter. “I made a horrible mistake voting for Trump. Had I known then what I know now, I never would have voted for him. I hope you will forgive me.” And it was done.

Dr. Tom Pitts,
Is very butthurt about the whupping Demcorats keep inflicting on on his cult, and the whupping that fascism around the world has been taking over the past year.

That is, he's a typical Trump cult loser.

In the past year, I haven't seen one Trumptard who hans't been effectively lobotomized by butthurt. Or by senility, or substance abuse, or untreated syphilis, or lead poisoning, or many other reasons. Point is, they're all cult imbeciles, without exception.

And yes, while we're savoring their loser tears now, we can't wait for the deluge of them in November.

Before saying our traditional grace, she stood up, and the room came to attention. She took a moment to compose herself, and with her signature confidence, said, “I want to apologize.” Looking around the table, she did not falter. “I made a horrible mistake voting for Trump. Had I known then what I know now, I never would have voted for him. I hope you will forgive me.” And it was done.
OIP.cBW8p_MOHLULBrwc0iqW8AHaGd

They got NOBODY.

Just shows how utterly incompetent and arrogant Dems are. They KNEW Biden was deteriorating mentally, well before this election cycle, and they had no Plan B ready in case the decline accelerated (it has) and/or he was exposed for what he’s become in a public setting (he was). They KNEW they had an idiotic, cackling Affirmative Action as VP - and absolutely nobody on the bench.

Somehow Fauci had the authority to shut the Nation down over his experimental whim
So how is there not a doctor that can declare Biden unfit and removed?

They got NOBODY.

Just shows how utterly incompetent and arrogant Dems are. They KNEW Biden was deteriorating mentally, well before this election cycle, and they had no Plan B ready in case the decline accelerated (it has) and/or he was exposed for what he’s become in a public setting (he was). They KNEW they had an idiotic, cackling Affirmative Action as VP - and absolutely nobody on the bench.
Their sole plan is to deny and decry those who point out the reality

I have never cared for doctors giving their opinion on either the physical or mental health of someone they have not examined.

I'm not a Dr but something is wrong with Biden.
Personally I think it’s age which will catch up to all of us at some point. I don’t care if a doctor says something looks off or wrong with someone it’s when they go on TV and say what they specifically think it is without examining the person that bugs me.

Forum List

Back