Doctored videos exaggerate Fetterman speech issues in viral social media posts

He's got a voue reasons to avoid debate. 1. He can't afford for voters to know his actually position on matters if he was cognitively sound 2. He isn't cognitively sound and may not ever recover completely. 3, he's not all that great in public speaking anyway.

He's got a voue reasons to avoid debate. 1. He can't afford for voters to know his actually position on matters if he was cognitively sound 2. He isn't cognitively sound and may not ever recover completely. 3, he's not all that great in public speaking anyway.
Yeah, but he has a cadre of teen girls writing snarky posts on twitter under his name...

Turns out those speeches by Fetterman sounding retarded were doctored by right wingers. Very low blow.

Par for the course.

Remember this?

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

I don't care for Oz either, so it's just a choice of the bad or the worst. But Oz does have Fetterman's record of what he's done in the past and what he said he'd do as Senator. His city is seeing record violent crime and his idea to address it is let criminals out of prison, legalize drugs, and defund the pollice.

Fetterman is a very sick man, as a sick man myself I refuse to attack him on that level. But I had to come to terms with my limitations which is something Fetterman hasn't done. He needs to back off and realize this job is for people mentally sound enough to accept those responsibilities.

I don't have a problem with physically ill individuals running things. FDR did that. Wilson as long as he could and probably more that we don't even know about. My problem with the guy and granted i am not a pennsylvanian, is his mental capacity. or,,capabilicity as Biden says or something, Still...this is about getting his radical wife in a position of power.

He wears the sweatshirt to hide the lipoma. He oughta just have it removed.
It looks like a lipoma. What's weird to me, is that it seems he has had this since 2016, which I had no idea...

getty image 4/5/2016 link

It could be other things. It could be difficult to operate on. If it's an operable lipoma, it's better not to wait. I don't wish the Communist ill. It could also be that some people simply have an aversion to doctors or surgery, too, and it's their right.

It's also his right to keep his medical info private, but his current situation having cognitive difficulties after a stroke while running for office is quite unique, and I would expect my candidate to give me some reassurance about securing my vote. The silence on the subject would concern me about what I might expect to see in the future on other important but sensitive issues.

Turns out those speeches by Fetterman sounding retarded were doctored by right wingers. Very low blow.

Left Wingers lie about everything all of the time.
They can never be trusted to fact check themselves.

I can not, for the life of me, see why anyone would vote this man into office. He is obviously not up to the task, but is so brain damaged that he does not realize this fact. Exactly the same situation with Joe Biden. It's truly cruel to prop these men up and pretend they are competent. It's like looking for a race car driver to drive your race car and hiring a mentally incapacitated person for the job. Of course if your race car is a pile of junk....the retard gets the blame.

I can not, for the life of me, see why anyone would vote this man into office. He is obviously not up to the task, but is so brain damaged that he does not realize this fact. Exactly the same situation with Joe Biden. It's truly cruel to prop these men up and pretend they are competent. It's like looking for a race car driver to drive your race car and hiring a mentally incapacitated person for the job. Of course if your race car is a pile of junk....the retard gets the blame.

With Democrat voters nothing matters than voting for a Democrat politician. It matters not the job they've done, their mental state, the situation they put their city, county, state or even nation in.

We've seen them vote in ex-con drug addits. We've seen them vote in racists. We seen them vote for Biden in spite of his mental disabilities. They wouldn't think anything of voting for Fetterman. A Democrats loyalty is to the party, not the country.

DC is a nasty place. Fetterman would get eaten alive there

Fetterman is in favor of abolishing fracking. Pennsylvania is the 2nd largest fracking state in the country after Texas

You are such a sick liar. You cannot handle the fact that this pig is a degenerate freak like all Liberals so you say the speech was doctored. Fuck off loser

Forum List

Back