Does anyone still remember when Churches and belief in God was legal in the USA

Now we have to worship the governor and do what they say of go to jail. How long until the last American church is destroyed?
What on earth are you blathering about? No one is making religion illegal. You just don’t get to a) ram your beliefs down anyone else’s throat or b) kill others by congregating one close spaces — you know, like rain dead trump scum

Now we have to worship the governor and do what they say of go to jail. How long until the last American church is destroyed?
What on earth are you blathering about? No one is making religion illegal. You just don’t get to a) ram your beliefs down anyone else’s throat or b) kill others by congregating one close spaces — you know, like brain dead trump scum

What on earth are you blathering about? No one is making religion illegal. You just don’t get to a) ram your beliefs down anyone else’s throat or b) kill others by congregating one close spaces — you know, like rain dead trump scum
Going to church in the USA is now illegal, so please pay attention. Anyone can go to a pot farm but church is off limits

^ people are actually this stupid
People actually believe that there is a pandemic

So yea people are that stupid
If you don’t, then you’re an idiot. Reality isn’t political
My entire family had the common cold called covid19

I pity people like you who live in fear

Going to church in the USA is now illegal, so please pay attention. Anyone can go to a pot farm but church is off limits
Then go to a pot farm. You could desperately use it.

Sorry I do not support pot farms of BLM

Think you can make me

I doubt that.

Think you can make me
Apparently you do, snowflake. The Governor deity will have police cram a pot brownie down your throat while you yell "all lives matter!!!" :lmao:
Is that a sexual fantasy of yours

Going to church is illegal because large numbers of people inside a building spreads the pandemic.

Churches are not illegal. And the belief in God is certainly not illegal.

I doubt that.
Yea we did, back in March before the closures.

The sad thing is that since I was not severely ill they would not have tested me and as such they let me spread it as they were saying that no mask was needed at the time

LOL

Going to church is illegal because large numbers of people inside a building spreads the pandemic.

Churches are not illegal. And the belief in God is certainly not illegal.
But millions protesting is legal.

Turn your brain on Church has been banned

When did worshipping God become outlawed in America? I seemed to have missed that memo.

Think you can make me
Apparently you do, snowflake. The Governor deity will have police cram a pot brownie down your throat while you yell "all lives matter!!!" :lmao:
Is that a sexual fantasy of yours
You're the one who thinks that will happen soon

When did worshipping God become outlawed in America? I seemed to have missed that memo.
Well yes you did miss the memo that is certain

Search Results
Web results

Florida police arrest pastor Rodney Howard-Browne - CNN
www.cnn.com › florida-pastor-arrested-river-church

Mar 30, 2020 - Sheriff's deputies on Monday arrested evangelical pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who has hosted large church services despite public orders ...

Coronavirus: Florida megachurch pastor arrested for church ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2020/03/31

Mar 31, 2020 - The church called its ministry an essential service, just like police and firefighters, and said it would keep its doors open.

Pastor of Tampa church that held two large Sunday services ...
www.tampabay.com › News › Health

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of The River at Tampa Bay Church was booked into a local jail on Monday on charges of unlawful assembly ...

Pastor arrested for holding church services despite ... - TheHill
thehill.com › well-being › prevention-cures › 490241-...

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was arrested on misdemeanor charges of unlawful assembly and violation of public health rules for continuing ...

Coronavirus Easter: Close churches and arrest pastors who ...
www.courier-journal.com › joseph-gerth › 2020/04/10

Apr 10, 2020 - Gerth: Arrest pastors who hold services in a pandemic and padlock their church doors. Now. Joseph Gerth. Louisville Courier Journal.

Mississippi churchgoers fined $500 for attending drive-in service
wreg.com › news › coronavirus › mississippi-churchgo...

Apr 10, 2020 - During Thursday night service at King James Bible Baptist Church, while parishoners sat in their vehicles listening to Pastor Charles Hamilton, ...

Florida pastor arrested after holding church services despite ...
www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › florida-pastor-a...

Mar 30, 2020 - Sheriff of Hillsborough County Florida arrests pastor Rodney Howard-Browne for ignoring local orders and holding services at his megachurch, ...

Florida Pastor Arrested After Defying Virus Orders - The New ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/03/30 › coronavirus-pastor-arr...

Mar 30, 2020 - The sheriff of Hillsborough County said the Rev. Rodney Howard-Browne, a Pentecostal pastor, endangered the lives of his parishioners by ...

Arrested Pastor: "Church is an Essential Business" - Bay News 9
www.baynews9.com › tampa › news › 2020/03/31 › pa...

Mar 31, 2020 - Bay area pastor arrested after holding highly-attended church services on Sunday says his first-amendment rights are being violated.

Search Results
Web results
Florida police arrest pastor Rodney Howard-Browne - CNN
www.cnn.com › florida-pastor-arrested-river-church

Sheriff's deputies on Monday arrested evangelical pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who has hosted large church services despite public ... Updated 8:54 PM ET, Mon March 30, 2020 ... Chronister said he and the department's lawyers have repeatedly urged Howard-Browne to close his River at Tampa Bay Church, making ...
Florida pastor who held church services despite orders has ...
www.cnn.com › florida-pastor-charges-dropped

May 16, 2020 - Florida prosecutors have dropped charges against Rodney ... Florida pastor arrested for large church gathering 01:21 ... Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of River at Tampa Bay Church in Tampa was arrested in March. ... "Pastor Howard-Browne's arrest accomplished the safer-at-home order's goal, which is ...
Florida Pastor Arrested After Defying Virus Orders - The New ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/03/30 › coronavirus-pastor-arr...

Mar 30, 2020 - Rodney Howard-Browne, a Pentecostal pastor, endangered the lives of his ... River at Tampa Bay Church, speaking to his congregation on March 29 in Tampa, Fla. ... On Monday, Sheriff Chad Chronister of Hillsborough County said he ... Florida is the second-largest state in the country, after Texas, with no ...
Police arrest Florida pastor for holding church services despite ...
www.foxcarolina.com › police-arrest-florida-pastor-for-h...

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne said he wouldn't close the doors of his Tampa, ... Rodney Howard-Browne was arrested after continuing to host large church ... On Monday, Florida sheriff's deputies arrested the evangelical pastor, who has ... urged Howard-Browne to close his River at Tampa Bay Church, ...
Florida pastor arrested after holding church services despite ...
www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › florida-pastor-a...

Mar 30, 2020 - Sheriff of Hillsborough County Florida arrests pastor Rodney ... Rodney Howard-Brown of The River at Tampa Bay allegedly showed "reckless ... Sheriff's deputies on Monday arrested the head of a Florida church, accusing him of ... and Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said he had no choice ...
Police arrest Florida pastor for holding church ... - ABC57 News
www.abc57.com › news › police-arrest-florida-pastor-f...

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 6:12 PM EDT. facebook · twitter · email. Rodney Howard-Browne was arrested after continuing to host large church services despite ... (CNN) -- Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne said he wouldn't close the doors of his ... On Monday, Florida sheriff's deputies arrested the evangelical pastor, who has ...
Pastor of Tampa church that held two large Sunday services ...
www.tampabay.com › News › Health

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of The River at Tampa Bay Church was ... Updated Mar. 30. Stories about the coronavirus pandemic are free to ... That's why Howard-Browne was arrested Monday on misdemeanor ... That day, the number of confirmed coronavirus cases across Florida surged past 5,700.
Police arrest Florida pastor for holding church ... - KTBS 3
www.ktbs.com › news › national › police-arrest-florida-p...

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne said he wouldn't close the doors of his Tampa, ... On Monday, Florida sheriff's deputies arrested the evangelical pastor, who ... Florida has more than 5,200 confirmed coronavirus cases and at least 63 ... urged Howard-Browne to close his River at Tampa Bay Church, making ...
Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services ...
myfox8.com › news › florida-pastor-arrested-charged-a...

Mar 30, 2020 - The sheriff confirmed in a tweet Monday afternoon that Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne had been arrested. Announcing the arrest of Dr. Ronald ...
Florida megachurch pastor arrested for breaching Covid-19 ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2020 › mar › florid...

Mar 30, 2020 - Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne decries 'discrimination against ... US · Elections 2020 · World · Environment · Soccer · US Politics ... This article is more than 3 months old. Florida megachurch pastor arrested for breaching Covid-19 health ... The River Church in Tampa, Florida, which hosted services on ..

The Lord can still be acknowledged no matter how many of his homes no longer exist. In other words, wiping a certain someone from the mind of another person is impossible until those who are doing the thinking no longer want the person to be there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back