🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does CNN realize what a joke they've become?

CNN has been a joke a long time! In the nineties, we called them "The Clinton News Network or The Communist News Network," pretty much interchangeable!

Yes, the only thing that has changed is their dramatic decline in viewers.

When I awaken at 4am - happens when you get old - I turn on CNN while I make coffee and do my exercises. That's followed by a shower and getting dressed.

Through it all - CNN deep into every believable aspect of guessing at what happened to that damned airplane and where it is.

It's as if they're trying to ignore what Obozo and his minions have done and are doing to our country. :(

Yeah, I've never anything like this on a news channel before. They are so obsessed with this story it borders on mental illness.

I used to think CNN had the most balanced coverage of news stories but they are a TV tabloid now.

Just need to look at the ratings to see which news network Americans prefer.

Chart11.png

A couple of weeks ago as I was going through the channels, I noticed that CNN had breaking news. I thought for sure they must have located the plane. No such thing. The next day, same thing, breaking news announcement, with nothing major happening. What gives? No wonder their ratings are lower than the Detroit Lions chances of ever winning the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back