Doing my part, Made in the USA....

Unfortunately we had to replace our refrigerator... ugh.
We chose Whirlpool fridge that is made in Ohio.
Thanks to Whirlpool reinvesting in America, and not contracting it out to China November of 2021..

It cost $359 more than the comparable Samsung, but worth it to us that more of the money stays here and not supporting a Chinese company.

Yes... you can give us a gold star.
Ahem. Samsung is South Korean.

Samsung is a South Korean company. No Chinese are involved.
Not true.
They manufacture refrigerators in S. Korea, CHINA and Mexico primarily.
They manufacture zero refrigerators in the United States.
It is true the ones sold in the USA are made in N. Korea primarily.

I only buy US-made products my boots are made in Wisconsin..
We put in significant efforts to do the same.
I bought a battery lawnmower from EGO instead of Greenworks because Greenworks are primarily made in China.
The EGO sold here is made in Illinois.
Having said that, I believe the battery is made in China. The box the lawnmower came in says Made in the USA.
However there is Chinese writing on the battery. So I feel a little tricked on this purchase.

Unfortunately we had to replace our refrigerator... ugh.
We chose Whirlpool fridge that is made in Ohio.
Thanks to Whirlpool reinvesting in America, and not contracting it out to China November of 2021..

It cost $359 more than the comparable Samsung, but worth it to us that more of the money stays here and not supporting a Chinese company.

Yes... you can give us a gold star.
I did my part last week voted early to remove democrats from congress

Speed Queen all the things......Buy once cry once. ;)

Made in Ripon, Wisconsin, USA

Yes! When the current one chez boe bites the dust, we are going Speed Queen all the way. No IOT appliances evah!

We put in significant efforts to do the same.
I bought a battery lawnmower from EGO instead of Greenworks because Greenworks are primarily made in China.
The EGO sold here is made in Illinois.
Having said that, I believe the battery is made in China. The box the lawnmower came in says Made in the USA.
However there is Chinese writing on the battery. So I feel a little tricked on this purchase.
That's by the way a good example why honest businessmen have more problems.

Another good example for "local production": Do you know how to make Spanish beef to German beef? They do not slaughter in Spain - they transport the poor cows the whole way of over half Spain, full France and half Germany before they slaughter the poor stressed cows.

Another good example for "local production": Do you know how to make Spanish beef to German beef? They do not slaughter in Spain - they transport the poor cows the whole way of over half Spain, full France and half Germany before they slaughter the poor stressed cows.
The square heads probably bitch about Spanish cow farts too. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back