Doing trade

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
This is what I would tell the USA, if I were the Prime Minister or President of another country.

If you want to buy anything from this country, or sell anything to us, that's no problem whatsoever...
just sign and ratify these.

The International Covenant on the Rights of the Child
The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women

Go back and review all the UN resolutions since 1948 against Israel that you have vetoed, go back and change your vote to yes...
And vote yes at least 5 times in future UN hearings.

Sign onto the Kyoto Protocol, adopt and implement Universal Healthcare free of cost to the patients, abolish the death penalty, ban guns, ban dangerous breed dogs...

And stop making almighty kings of America out of CEOs and Corporations and force them to hire all Americans not just those the managers like.

And adopt the metric system.

You do that, and you can do trade with us, you're in business.

If they were to then balk and say "but but, but Texas... but but but Alabama.... but but but the trailer park trash don't like it"..

Then I would tell the USA this...
You can serve an uneducated, racist, overweight, white trash jungle boy who lives nowhere near civilization...
Or you can be part of the world.

Which one is more important to you ?
That redneck ?
Or the entire world ?

Your choice.

Texas, Alabama and rednecks with too much racism, diabetes and blubber and not enough education isn't my problem.

Last edited:
This is what I would tell the USA, if I were the Prime Minister or President of another country.

If you want to buy anything from this country, or sell anything to us, that's no problem whatsoever...
just sign and ratify these.

The International Covenant on the Rights of the Child
The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women

Go back and review all the UN resolutions since 1948 against Israel that you have vetoed, go back and change your vote to yes...
And vote yes at least 5 times in future UN hearings.

Sign onto the Kyoto Protocol, adopt and implement Universal Healthcare free of cost to the patients, abolish the death penalty, ban guns, ban dangerous breed dogs...

And stop making almighty kings of America out of CEOs and Corporations and force them to hire all Americans not just those the managers like.

And adopt the metric system.

You do that, and you can do trade with us, you're in business.

If they were to then balk and say "but but, but Texas... but but but Alabama.... but but but the trailer park trash don't like it"..

Then I would tell the USA this...
You can serve an uneducated, racist, overweight, white trash jungle boy who lives nowhere near civilization...
Or you can be part of the world.

Which one is more important to you ?
That redneck ?
Or the entire world ?

Your choice.

Texas, Alabama and rednecks with too much racism, diabetes and blubber and not enough education isn't my problem.

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

Forum List

Back