DOJ Facing Rising Pressure To Release Surveillance Documents And More

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I imagine Trump is trying to save this for next year.

The Justice Department is facing a new wave of pressure, in court and on Capitol Hill, to release key documents pertaining to the origins of the FBI’s Russia meddling probe.

With a batch of internal and inspector general reviews already beginning to shed more light on the bureau’s handling of that politically explosive case, the push for documents marks another avenue for those seeking a full accounting of the investigation. Most recently, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., released a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr seeking the declassification of numerous files related to evidence also sought by former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s attorneys.

And late Tuesday evening, President Trump jumped back into the fray with a tweet that quoted activist Charlie Kirk in an interview with Fox Business Channel’s Trish Regan: “To declassify is so important because if this were a Democrat President or a Democrat Candidate, that was spied on the way President Trump was spied on, this would be a scandal that would make Watergate look like nothing.”

Russia probe reckoning? DOJ facing rising pressure to release surveillance documents and more

This entire hoax juvenistically named crossfire hurricane is going to blow into town around October 2020....just in time....it will be a surprise like the dems have never seen before....

This entire hoax juvenistically named crossfire hurricane is going to blow into town around October 2020....just in time....it will be a surprise like the dems have never seen before....
I think you are leading with your heart not your brain on that call. The House, Senate, state house races and White House ideal times differing, targets differing and different restraints all come into play. To take one example is it a good or bad idea to target donors like Soros or the politicians he has bribed.

I imagine Trump is trying to save this for next year.

The Justice Department is facing a new wave of pressure, in court and on Capitol Hill, to release key documents pertaining to the origins of the FBI’s Russia meddling probe.

With a batch of internal and inspector general reviews already beginning to shed more light on the bureau’s handling of that politically explosive case, the push for documents marks another avenue for those seeking a full accounting of the investigation. Most recently, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., released a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr seeking the declassification of numerous files related to evidence also sought by former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s attorneys.

And late Tuesday evening, President Trump jumped back into the fray with a tweet that quoted activist Charlie Kirk in an interview with Fox Business Channel’s Trish Regan: “To declassify is so important because if this were a Democrat President or a Democrat Candidate, that was spied on the way President Trump was spied on, this would be a scandal that would make Watergate look like nothing.”

Russia probe reckoning? DOJ facing rising pressure to release surveillance documents and more
just so I'm clear, Nixon didn't do anything wrong?

I truly love how the left flipped the Nixon resignation into a pat on the back of comey!!! wow!! So Nixon really should have had the democrat candidate arrested for fking up his surveillance. And every shooting victim should be prosecuted instead of the shooter. yep, that's exactly what all of this is saying!!! holy fk is DC fked up!!!

I think you are leading with your heart not your brain on that call. The House, Senate, state house races and White House ideal times differing, targets differing and different restraints all come into play. To take one example is it a good or bad idea to target donors like Soros or the politicians he has bribed.
Are you sure you are responding to my post?...

Forum List

Back