🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ opens 27 probes of illegal leaks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – While President Trump continues to express his frustration with Attorney General Sessions, the Department of Justice has announced they currently have 27 open investigations regarding leaks of classified information, including an investigation into the transcript leak of Gen. Mike Flynn’s conversation with the Russian ambassador.
DOJ Opens 27 Probes of Illegal Leaks
------------------------------------------

Sessions is one dangerous kind of bastard. I don't trust this bastard any more than I can throw him. Hopefully he's just playing the crooked system or maybe he is an insider globalist working on stripping our freedom.
Trump better wake the hell up to this sob.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – While President Trump continues to express his frustration with Attorney General Sessions, the Department of Justice has announced they currently have 27 open investigations regarding leaks of classified information, including an investigation into the transcript leak of Gen. Mike Flynn’s conversation with the Russian ambassador.
DOJ Opens 27 Probes of Illegal Leaks
------------------------------------------

Sessions is one dangerous kind of bastard. I don't trust this bastard any more than I can throw him. Hopefully he's just playing the crooked system or maybe he is an insider globalist working on stripping our freedom.
Trump better wake the hell up to this sob.

I'm frustrated by some of Session's seemingly foot dragging but then I remember he's a patriotic American, a veteran and believes in the strict adherence of the Constitution and the rule of law. It won't surprise me when in the near future he has a whole herd of politicians standing before a judge. Have patience.

infowars

troll elsewhere, please

Infowars and Mr. Jones can go to hell, ok? Doesn't mean others don't have a right to hear him out, but I have personally heard enough from him posted on Twitter and a former covert operative who worked at IBM who tried to peddle his BS to know he's full of shyte, and not my kind of "journalist".

You want to know how I think? Watch Carlson Tucker, Laura Ingraham and listen to Rand Paul. You want to know how I feel in regards to facing the heat? Watch the toughness and stubbornness of Hannity.

Calling me a troll is calling the kettle black. Everyday I am doing my part to reach out to Americans involved in NAFTA and negotiating with Ontario, as I KNOW how much we exploit America and how the close, unbridled link between our two systems is not healthy for America without checks and balances (and a clear line between the two nations in regards to our systems of government). What are you doing to protect the Republic of America?

• Banned
infowars

troll elsewhere, please

Infowars and Mr. Jones can go to hell, ok? Doesn't mean others don't have a right to hear him out, but I have personally heard enough from him posted on Twitter and a former covert operative who worked at IBM who tried to peddle his BS to know he's full of shyte, and not my kind of "journalist".

You want to know how I think? Watch Carlson Tucker, Laura Ingraham and listen to Rand Paul. You want to know how I feel in regards to facing the heat? Watch the toughness and stubbornness of Hannity.

Calling me a troll is calling the kettle black. Everyday I am doing my part to reach out to Americans involved in NAFTA and negotiating with Ontario, as I KNOW how much we exploit America and how the close, unbridled link between our two systems is not healthy for America without checks and balances (and a clear line between the two nations in regards to our systems of government). What are you doing to protect the Republic of America?

Weak minds can only use the source as their argument because they are so low on the IQ chart they can't use anything else for an argument. =)

MindWars, give us real media sources, please, not Fake Alt Right Media

The announcement of the leaks being investigated at the time Adam Schiff ordered a 12 pack carton of Pepto Bismol and a box of family pack
Scott Toilet Paper rolls off Amazon, is just a coincidence right?

Last edited:
tyrone, following his prophet's counsel, checked his weapons into the Bishop's armory.

Forum List

Back