Dolly Parton dedicated an entire ACM Awards to Ukraine, Classy people support the Free World, the trash/ cowards support /like Moscow imperialism

She can't hurt anything if she's trying to help end the wars.
she (AND MANY OTHERS) PUSHES BACK Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism, and its TRULY GREAT !

MH is a true gentleman in all the very best ways.

GZNdh4kW4AAnGBu

she (AND MANY OTHERS) PUSHES BACK Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism, and its TRULY GREAT !

MH is a true gentleman in all the very best ways.

GZNdh4kW4AAnGBu
He's probably got good intentions but I fear it's too late to try to bring peace with more weapons!

It's more likely that the Ukraine could start asking if America has been a friend!

He's probably got good intentions but I fear it's too late to try to bring peace with more weapons!

It's more likely that the Ukraine could start asking if America has been a friend!
Agree. From my perspective, it's just virtue signaling, and I'd say with certainty that many of these celebrities have no historical context of Ukraine or its history of corruption.

Irish rock star Bono praised Ukraine's fight for "freedom" during a performance at a central🇺🇦 Kyiv metro station

Agree .. From my perspective, it's just virtue signaling.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for 🇺🇦 Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

patton.jpg

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for 🇺🇦 Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
What national security interests are being impacted by Ukraine?

US and Britain gave security assistance guarantees to Ukraine in exchange for them getting rid of their nuclear weapons in the 90’s.

All we are doing is living up to what we promised. If we wouldn’t, our promises and agreements will mean nothing.

Last edited:
I support neither Ukraine nor Russia or its leadership. Wrong! I could care less who wins that war and if both countries were wiped from the face of the earth.
Putin loves that.

He wet-dreams of world where he can just go take over smaller countries while, violate every international law and convention, while the world looks the other way.

so you are saying that appeasement will work this time ?
quote-appeasement-is-the-policy-of-feeding-your-friends-to-a-crocodile-one-at-a-time-in-hopes-franklin-d-roosevelt-74-9-0947.jpg

gi8ei73wqaao4jr-jpg.1015919

and If Moscow empire invades Alaska , or Northern California, will our MAGA and commie members fight back? or You will "offer a good deal" to Moscow 🇷🇺 tsar instead?

I support neither Ukraine nor Russia or its leadership. Wrong! I could care less who wins that war and if both countries were wiped from the face of the earth.
i see, you dont lie at least

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would encourage Moscow empire to do “whatever the hell they want
to any NATO member country...so my question to you , If Trump gets elected, will he give Alaska "back" to his "genius" Putin?

US and Britain gave security assistance guarantees to Ukraine in exchange for them getting rid of their nuclear weapons.

All we are doing is living up to what we promised. If we wouldn’t, our promises and agreements will mean nothing.
The security arrangements outlined in the Budapest Memorandum had already lost their effectiveness, and credibility had been severely undermined because of the 2014 annexation of Crimea, the lack of military intervention in response to this breach from Russia (who also agreed to the Budapest Memorandum), the ongoing conflicts between Ukraine and Russia since 2014, and the shift in political dynamics as both the United States and Great Britain had administration changes and different approaches on foreign policy.

Forum List

Back