Dolly Parton song corrupting the kids

I read the lyrics and they have nothing to do with what Tempel said of the tune: "She described the lyrics of “Rainbowland” as “beautiful” and commended the song for promoting inclusivity, adding that it was the kind of “inspiration and kindness” that she believed the world needs right now."

Screw her beliefs. She's there to teach not to proselytize about her personal definition of 'inclusivity' and what she believes the 'world needs now.'
The lyrics seem to be quite sweet. Are you calling Dolly Parton a "groomer" ?

Explain what it is that makes you hate this song.

Dolly has made it her policy in her professional life.......until now obviously......to treat everybody equally and not favor any one type of person, race, creed, sex, or condition. She's always preached she wants her music to be for ALL people, and never wants to be "sided" in her music or movies.

Thats one of the many things I've loved about her. UNTIL NOW.

Now she's siding with a specific group of people. And she really doesn't know what she's promoting by doing this.
If she does, then she's no better than the lunatics screaming their lunatic obsceneities at people.

Dolly has made it her policy in her professional life.......until now obviously......to treat everybody equally and not favor any one type of person, race, creed, sex, or condition. She's always preached she wants her music to be for ALL people, and never wants to be "sided" in her music or movies.

Now she's siding with a specific group of people. And she really doesn't know what she's promoting by doing this.
If she does, then she's no better than the lunatics screaming their lunatic obsceneities at people.
The lyrics of Dolly's song don't seem to promote anything but happiness. The teacher is co opting the tune to promote her own agenda.

She is writing about a world that she wants to livie in. What sort of world do you want to live in ?

I think the other contestants would have been thrilled Holly.
Well, I wouldn't have been one of them if I had been a part of the competition. What fair chance do the rest of the contestants have if the person that they are trying to emulate is allowed to enter? This is like the transgender issue where the competing in sports matter is concerned only flip flopped. What fair chance do natural born females have if a natural born male is allowed to go against them no matter how many times it is that he claims to be a female himself?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, a celebrity look-alike contest is supposed to be for those who are truly not the celebrities and only those who are truly not the celebrities.

She is writing about a world that she wants to livie in. What sort of world do you want to live in ?

Well, I wouldn't have been one of them if I had been a part of the competition. What fair chance do the rest of the contestants have if the person that they are trying to emulate is allowed to enter? This is like the transgender issue where the competing in sports matter is concerned only flip flopped. What fair chance do natural born females have if a natural born male is allowed to go against them no matter how many times it is that he claims to be a female himself?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, a celebrity look-alike contest is supposed to be for those who are truly not the celebrities and only those who are truly not the celebrities.
We need to be on the alert for sure.

Again, first grade children cannot sing that song due to the range. It's nearly an entire octave below what they can actually sing. The song is fine; the RANGE is the real crime here. But no one cares about that. If the kids just mumble the words, adults will blame the teacher or the kids themselves, not realizing that children are not equipped to sing just any song. Like all humans, they have a RANGE.

Forum List

Back