...Dominion stalks........the Election Deniers...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Dominion Voting Systems remains the boogeyman under the bed of the promoters of the Stolen Election scam.
They lurk out there in the courts, in the law suits. And they have a track record of monetizing the slander, and libel that Fox, Viagara-dripping Rudy, Krakenpot Powell, Pillow Boy, et al, have committed.

There is this current news reported today by Newsweek:

"A judge is to hold a hearing on Tuesday in a multibillion dollar lawsuit against some of Donald Trump's most prominent supporters, including Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell.

Voting machine company, Dominion Inc., claims in a Washington, D.C. court that key Trump allies made false claims that Dominion's voting machines were rigged in Joe Biden's favor in the 2020 presidential election.

Dominion is suing Trump's 2020 campaign attorneys Giuliani and Sidney Powell as well as former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne and Lindell; Lindell's company, My Pillow and broadcast company Herring Networks, Inc. doing business as One America News [OAN] Network.

It is also suing the network's owners Robert Herring, Sr. and his son Charles Herring and One America News journalists Chanel Rion and Christina Bobb.

Dominion is suing Giuliani and Powell for $1.3 billion each and all the other defendants for hundreds of millions of dollars.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Libel, slander, ain't under the 1st Amendment.
Trust me.

Plus, they have $787 million of Fox's money to hire good litigators.
Trust me on that too.

Dominion Voting Systems remains the boogeyman under the bed of the promoters of the Stolen Election scam.
They lurk out there in the courts, in the law suits. And they have a track record of monetizing the slander, and libel that Fox, Viagara-dripping Rudy, Krakenpot Powell, Pillow Boy, et al, have committed.

"A judge is to hold a hearing on Tuesday in a multibillion dollar lawsuit against some of Donald Trump's most prominent supporters, including Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell.

Voting machine company, Dominion Inc., claims in a Washington, D.C. court that key Trump allies made false claims that Dominion's voting machines were rigged in Joe Biden's favor in the 2020 presidential election.

Dominion is suing Trump's 2020 campaign attorneys Giuliani and Sidney Powell as well as former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne and Lindell; Lindell's company, My Pillow and broadcast company Herring Networks, Inc. doing business as One America News [OAN] Network.

It is also suing the network's owners Robert Herring, Sr. and his son Charles Herring and One America News journalists Chanel Rion and Christina Bobb.

Dominion is suing Giuliani and Powell for $1.3 billion each and all the other defendants for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Trust me.

Trust me on that too.

I just find it odd how they were able to win the lawsuits, without allowing the defense to examine the voting machine software to try and show their evidence.

If there was nothing to hide, they could have had them all sign NDA’s to not disclose any company secrets, yet allowing them to examine the software to find the loopholes they claim were there.

Dominion basically won that case by literally not having to provide and proof that their systems are secure.

"Truth and Opinion ARE defenses to libel and slander."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i think they might be, however, it seems there were 787,000,000 opportunities to demonstrate their 'truth'.....but Fox didn't avail themselves of them. Or, couldn't find 'em?

Now let's see if Pillow Boy, Krakenpot Powell, and the Tail-tucking Rudy G., if they can bring the "truth" to their respective courtrooms.

Should be interesting to see what develops.

No?

"...your OP just lost any semblance of credibility..."

My avatar demurs.
Was responding to another poster who claims "truth" is a defense to libel and slander.
OK, fair enough. No reason to contest that, tho I am not a lawyer.
Still, if Fox had 'truth' as their defense....why didn't they bring it?
If they had 'truth' as a defense, well...........they had a $787,000,000 incentive to bring it.

What's up with that?

When questioning an election becomes questionable, the election obviously needs more questioning.

If the election was clean and pure, nobody would doubt the results.

Trust me.

Trust me on that too.
🥱

I just find it odd how they were able to win the lawsuits, without allowing the defense to examine the voting machine software to try and show their evidence.

If there was nothing to hide, they could have had them all sign NDA’s to not disclose any company secrets, yet allowing them to examine the software to find the loopholes they claim were there.

Dominion basically won that case by literally not having to provide and proof that their systems are secure.
Don't confuse the brain dead left wingers with facts.

Forum List

Back