Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

This thread illustrates well just how dishonest conservatives truly are, their propensity for lying, and their contempt for the truth.

In this case the lie that GP is resorting to bankruptcy because of the disinformation and lies it propagates and the lie that GP’s free speech is being ‘violated.’

The truth is that GP is seeking bankruptcy protection the consequence of a defamation lawsuit, having nothing to do with ‘free speech.’
That's a Rant... do ya feel better?...

You mean like Biden bragging about his extortion rackets, his kid making sure 'the Big Guy' got his 10%. the FBI destroying evidence of Hillary's treason, some 50 FBI and CIA employees lying under oath about Trump colluding with the Russians while knowing they were using fake documents, etc., etc., and oh, lirerally dozens of other organized criminal acts that are RICO violations? lol
you've compressed a bunch of misrepresentations into one paragraph here.
Like the "bragging about his extortion" this was a video clip taken out of context.
There is a senate intelligence report about trump's team colluding with Russia.
Looks like youve been reading conspiracy sites.

you've compressed a bunch of misrepresentations into one paragraph here.
Like the "bragging about his extortion" this was a video clip taken out of context.
There is a senate intelligence report about trump's team colluding with Russia.
Looks like youve been reading conspiracy sites.

Looks like you are a Democrat and need fake news to justify your banana republic agenda..

Are you claiming that GP i s honest ?
More than not yes... what you libs need to get into your heads is a disagreement does not make one party a liar.... I can give you example after example of MSM being blatantly knowingly lying... not just getting its facts wrong...
But silence from the left....

More than not yes... what you libs need to get into your heads is a disagreement does not make one party a liar.... I can give you example after example of MSM being blatantly knowingly lying... not just getting its facts wrong...
But silence from the left....
But this problem is because they lied about peivate citizens. Ive given an example of their lies. So I can understand it,

But this problem is because they lied about peivate citizens. Ive given an example of their lies. So I can understand it,
Lied?.... or repeated a report they got wind of?... lied is a specific word with a specific meaning....
The good news is that cheating woman and her cheating daughter won't be there in November... their days of counting ballots is over....

No. They just lied.
If they said the two women were doing things undercover like counting ballots that couldn't be viewed by the GOP poll watchers well..... many people believe that who never read GP... like myself...

If they said the two women were doing things undercover like counting ballots that
If they said the two women were doing things undercover like counting ballots that couldn't be viewed by the GOP poll watchers well..... many people believe that who never read GP... like myself...

couldn't be viewed by the GOP poll watchers well..... many people believe that who never read GP... like myself...
No. They just lied.

That's a Rant... do ya feel better?...
Free speech is not ‘absolute’ – defamation is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

GP has always been at liberty to propagate its conspiracy theories, disinformation, and lies.

But the dishonest right will continue to advance the lie that GP’s freedom of speech is being ‘attacked.’

Free speech is not ‘absolute’ – defamation is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

GP has always been at liberty to propagate its conspiracy theories, disinformation, and lies.

But the dishonest right will continue to advance the lie that GP’s freedom of speech is being ‘attacked.’
I could say the same thing about MSNBC...

Forum List

Back