Don Trump’s wife supports abortion

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

i. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {post•1}

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa inserts info on Melania Trump:

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”​
“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes."​

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Don Trump cannot control his own woman anymore.

What kind of white Christian Republican male is Trump’s white Christian.MAGA base trying to put in God’s White House?

i. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 pSittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

iii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa:What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

Last edited:

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”​
“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes."​

Don Trump cannot control his own woman anymore.

What kind of white Christian Republican male is Trump’s white Christian.MAGA base trying to put in God’s White House?

i. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

iii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?
abortion is about someone elses body,,

a woman can chose all she wants to spread her legs but not murder her child,,

Don Trump cannot control his own woman anymore.

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 Sittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?
What limits to abortion do you support?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

ii. It’s time to formally declare America a Christian Nation 220714 {adv669 post•2262}. Mashmont Jul’22 pSittfda: These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage. •¥•. Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control. Mshmnt 220714 Sittfd02262:

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Will Saint Mashmont vote for a baby killer to represent the Catholic Church in the White House again?

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa:What about all the rest of the USMB white Trump Bible voters? Will you vote for such a weak Christian man or just ban Melanie’s book and hope for the best for the last great white Christian hope for America?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

We all know Trump is a moderate on abortion. We aren’t voting for Melania.

What is your point?

If a woman finds herself pregnant with an unborn human being I would hope she would give birth to the baby, regardless of any possible inconvenience, then place it for adoption should she decide not to keep it.

Loving people who cannot conceive are looking for a baby to nurture and love.

I can't fathom, should pregnancy happen to me, to look at my existing child or children if any and tell them I believe in abortion and could have aborted them. I would not like hearing that from my mother were I a child or older. :itsok:

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00007
abortion is about

i. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {adv209 post•2 to pist•1} progressive hunter Oct’24 Sdtwsa: abortion is about someone elses body, prgrssvhntr 241003 Sdrwsa00002

ii. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {post•7. to post•3}.

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: An abortion prior to the eighth month of gestation is about only one person’s consciousness having been formed functional and sustained for a meaningful period of time.

Can you please respond Saint Progressivehunter if you agree that an abortion is about only one person’s consciousness within the context of the paragraph above?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00007

Last edited:
nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00008

kind of leader

i. Trump Really Needs to Get Some New Material. 240916 {adv003 post•49}. Ava 24 Strntg: Man, do we ever need Trump. I keep him in my prayers and praise the kind of leader he is. 240816 Strntg00049

ii. Don Trump’s wife supports abortion 241003 {post•8 to post•Strntg00049}.

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdtwsa: Trump is the kind of leader who endorsed a self described black Nazi to become the governor of North Carolina. Are you praying for Mark Robinson too Saint Ava?

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00008

Last edited:
nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

nfbw 241003 Vdtwsa00001

I didn't know she was running for office and the Dobbs decision took all authority on abortion away from the feds and left it to the States to decide. So your OP is meaningless.

<<<THREAD FAIL>>>

I didn't know she was running for office and the Dobbs decision took all authority on abortion away from the feds and left it to the States to decide. So your OP is meaningless.

<<<THREAD FAIL>>>

Your phony goal for The States To Decide, was simply Code for the republican States to greatly restrict or ban abortion.

Forum List

Back