Donald Trump and Fox News

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I think both Fox News and Donald Trump are controlled by The Cabal. Trump is not a true outsider. He is working for The Cabal. The Cabal is going to the extreme to stay in power, (according to The Aliens in Convoluted Universe 5 by Dolores Cannon) and Trump is the extreme The Cabal wants.

Last edited:
If you watched FUX you'd know they dont like Trump anymore than the MSM.
except for tucker,He isnt one of the fox shills.He might report things that are unfavorable to trump from tome to time but that is because he is doing what they are telling him,He is working on the inside to pass on what he knows what they are up to to trump.

I think both Fox News and Donald Trump are controlled by The Cabal. Trump is not a true outsider. He is working for The Cabal. The Cabal is going to the extreme to stay in power, (according to The Aliens in Convoluted Universe 5 by Dolores Cannon) and Trump is the extreme The Cabal wants.
no you got trump mixed up with desantis.

i thought the same thing about trump for a long time the fact that the elite always select our presidents for us to get the guy they want in so i am flabbergatsed trump got elected but we know for sure he is not controlled oppossition because both the house and senate dont try to impeach you if that is the case and they for sure DONT have multiple assassination attempts on your life as he had,yes he has had many assassination attempts on his life from the deep state you just dont hear about it from the CIA controlled media.

Trump is just a few years away from the GOP turning on him and pretending they never supported him; same as happened to W. You see the cracks already, that in many ways he is no longer extreme enough for his diseased base.

Forum List

Back