🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
And the rubes being rubes aren't bright enough to realize it

So when Donald Trump's new campaign chief Paul Manafort met with Republican National Committee members, he assured them that his candidate, currently leading in the race for the party's nomination for president, was just fucking with everyone when it came to all the racist, sexist, and violent rhetoric he's been spouting. Manafort said of Trump, "When he's sitting in a room, he's talking business, he's talking politics in a private room, it's a different persona...When he’s out on the stage, when he’s talking about the kinds of things he’s talking about on the stump, he’s projecting an image that’s for that purpose." -

Now, though, he's going for a grand con, and he's playing with the emotions of a pretty unstable segment of the population.

Trump's game has always been to con the yahoos.

The Rude Pundit: Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes

I can't wait.....

wqbPCOg.jpg

And the rubes being rubes aren't bright enough to realize it

So when Donald Trump's new campaign chief Paul Manafort met with Republican National Committee members, he assured them that his candidate, currently leading in the race for the party's nomination for president, was just fucking with everyone when it came to all the racist, sexist, and violent rhetoric he's been spouting. Manafort said of Trump, "When he's sitting in a room, he's talking business, he's talking politics in a private room, it's a different persona...When he’s out on the stage, when he’s talking about the kinds of things he’s talking about on the stump, he’s projecting an image that’s for that purpose." -

Now, though, he's going for a grand con, and he's playing with the emotions of a pretty unstable segment of the population.

Trump's game has always been to con the yahoos.

The Rude Pundit: Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes
taWoeUE.jpg

This is a perfect indication of what a 'rube' you are. You post stupid pics like this and expect people to be influenced by them. The only ones who are influenced by this type of junk are rubes like you. It's stupid and ridiculous BS. We know that. Any intelligent, thoughtful, aware person knows it is pure junk. You illustrate what a rube you are and what all rubes think like. Pathetic.

This is a perfect indication of what a 'rube' you are. You post stupid pics like this and expect people to be influenced by them. The only ones who are influenced by this type of junk are rubes like you. It's stupid and ridiculous BS. We know that. Any intelligent, thoughtful, aware person knows it is pure junk. You illustrate what a rube you are and what all rubes think like. Pathetic.
Thank you, one of the stupid Hillary voters, for proving my point!

You have no clue as to what Hitlery is like or her background. I am not saying that Trump is any better but what I am saying is that he couldn't be any worse and he might be the one that gets us out of this debt slavery system. What you are getting with Hitlery:

#1 She is a CFR member

#2 She is a Trilateralist

#3 She has attended Bilderburg meetings and it was a meeting that she attended in early June of 2008 that persuaded her to drop out of the race with the promise that she would get her turn....if there is even an election.

Hitlery is a globalist...she does not have the best interests of the people of this country at heart and that is a fact and you better wake up to that. USA.INC is about to collapse yet again and it is going to be a very hard fall.

You have no clue as to what Hitlery is like or her background. I am not saying that Trump is any better but what I am saying is that he couldn't be any worse and he might be the one that gets us out of this debt slavery system. What you are getting with Hitlery:

#1 She is a CFR member

#3 She has attended Bilderburg meetings and it was a meeting that she attended in early June of 2008 that persuaded her to drop out of the race with the promise that she would get her turn....if there is even an election.

Hitlery is a globalist...she does not have the best interests of the people of this country at heart and that is a fact and you better wake up to that. USA.INC is about to collapse yet again and it is going to be a very hard fall.

She is a fucking LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING BITCH and will get what should have been coming to her and that RAPIST husband of hers!

#1 She is a CFR member

She is a fucking LIAR, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING BITCH and will get what should have been coming to her and that RAPIST husband of hers!

In a just world, neither Bill or Hitlery would be breathing free air.

#1 She is a CFR member

Globalism is going to lose this time.

Oh, BTW, there could have been no Hitler and no holocaust without American industrialists and globalist bankers.
I implore you to watch "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick". It is the best documentary ever done...bar none. It's a long documentary but you will not regret the time you invested. I have either watched it or listened to it 12 times. You can watch it for free on youtube.

What do you think of the post prior to the one you responded to, by TyroneSloptrap?

Forum List

Back