Donald Trump Has No Alternative but to Run Against Washington — All of It

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart.com ^ | 12 October 2016 | Joel B. Pollak
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan may have inadvertently done Donald Trump a favor on Monday, when he held a conference call with House Republicans to inform them he would not be campaigning for the party’s nominee. Ryan irritated pro-Trump Republicans while renewing a bad news cycle that Trump’s strong debate performance on Sunday might have otherwise ended, probably to the benefit of nervous down-ticket candidates. But Ryan also gave Trump something new: clarity. Trump is now free to run against Washington as a whole, which is likely what he meant by tweeting Tuesday morning that “the shackles have been..

this is why he is so epic. he is at war with the media, wasting resources, and they way things are in our dilapidated government. just his campaign has done more than generations before him.

i am truly thankful that someone's not afraid of the media or the political establishment as we know it.

i'm pretty sure we can't count on nancy pelosi to drain that political swamp.

Last edited:
Those who rail against both political parties will now have to put up or shut up.

He's tilting against windmills at this point.
upload_2016-10-12_11-0-47.jpeg

And like Don Quixote, he's nuts.

this is why he is so epic. he is at war with the media, wasting resources, and they way things are in our dilapidated government. just his campaign has done more than generations before him.

i am truly thankful that someone's not afraid of the media or the political establishment as we know it.

Tilting at windmills - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means attacking imaginary enemies. The word "tilt", in this context, comes from jousting.

The phrase is sometimes used to describe confrontations where adversaries are incorrectly perceived, or courses of action that are based on misinterpreted or misapplied heroic, romantic, or idealistic justifications. It may also connote an importune, unfounded, and vain effort against adversaries real or imagined for a vain goal.[1]

He's a beneficiary of the media. He would be NOTHING without "the media." Yet you think he's trying to take down "the media"?

Furthermore, I pretty much instantly lose respect for any mouth-breathing idiot who uses the phrase "the media." Shut up.

Republicans created this monster and now they see how much retard power it has and they are all going to be destroyed by it. Worst than that is that we all are going to be forced to suffer these fools who dont rely on any information except Trump and their own gut feeling. And we know that the mid - west have enough bellies to go around

he's bigoted pond scum. everyone who is smart is running against him because he's a disgusting low life.

keep supporting him.

then call yourselves patriots while you try to destroy the country.

:thup:

Last edited:
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan may have inadvertently done Donald Trump a favor on Monday, when he held a conference call with House Republicans to inform them he would not be campaigning for the party’s nominee. Ryan irritated pro-Trump Republicans while renewing a bad news cycle that Trump’s strong debate performance on Sunday might have otherwise ended, probably to the benefit of nervous down-ticket candidates. But Ryan also gave Trump something new: clarity. Trump is now free to run against Washington as a whole, which is likely what he meant by tweeting Tuesday morning that “the shackles have been..
Trump's insured that Ryan will never be potus. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad

Trump's insured that Ryan will never be potus. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad

Ryan would never have been POTUS anyway. I'm guessing that after this election, he will be too old or dead from old age before the next Republican is elected as president.

he's bigoted disgusting pond scum. everyone who is smart is running against him because he's a disgusting low life.

keep supporting him.

what about bill and hillary as in lewinsky et al. ? different litmus ?

View attachment 93166

Nice literary reference, but who are the windmills?
The media, the Republican Party and the moderate "middle" of this somewhat still sensible country.
He would attract more flies with honey. Instead he has vilified everyone who disagrees with him and is proving their initial questions about his suitability correct.

Republicans created this monster and now they see how much retard power it has and they are all going to be destroyed by it. Worst than that is that we all are going to be forced to suffer these fools who dont rely on any information except Trump and their own gut feeling. And we know that the mid - west have enough bellies to go around

Yeah cause Democrats trying to destroy this country for the past 100 years have absolutely nothing to do with the voter backlash

View attachment 93166

The media, the Republican Party and the moderate "middle" of this somewhat still sensible country.
He would attract more flies with honey. Instead he has vilified everyone who disagrees with him and is proving their initial questions about his suitability correct.

Interesting that you fail to mention the corrupt Obama/Clinton political machine. Do you really think they are leading this country in a "sensible" direction?

Yeah cause Democrats trying to destroy this country for the past 100 years have absolutely nothing to do with the voter backlash

What does that have to do with what I just said? Am I supposed to start this debate conceding your assertion that "liberals have been trying to..." Its just so over the top stupid you make it sound like this is GI Joe and liberals are Cobra.

Thats fine to think like that when you're 7 but you're grown now. Put on your big boy underwear

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
View attachment 93166

Interesting that you fail to mention the corrupt Obama/Clinton political machine. Do you really think they are leading this country in a "sensible" direction?
He's supposed to be running against that. It is not an imaginary enemy.

he's bigoted pond scum. everyone who is smart is running against him because he's a disgusting low life.

keep supporting him.

Giving your own post a :thup: is pathetic and indicative of a personality disorder: :desk:

View attachment 93166

When did it become the "Obama/Clinton" political machine? Obama's never been tied to the legacy of the Clintons. They share little besides a devotion to avoid Trump by electing Hillary. They were bitter enemies 8 years ago.

And I'm not sure what's so terrible about the country. To hear Trump shills say it, we're a Mad Max wasteland of welfare abusers, cop-killers, crack-slingers, and gay perverts. Yet by nearly EVERY metric with which you can measure the prosperity and moral fitness of a country, we're better off now than in Bush's last year, or the entire Reagan presidency. (Unemployment, crime, drug use, teen pregnancy, Dow Jones, home values, trajectory in terms of participation in overseas wars, etc.).

Do I think we're being led in a "sensible" direction? For the most part, sure. But if we're not, how do the Republicans get to be off the hook? You have both houses of Congress, you have most of the state governorships, a firm majority of control of all the state legislatures, and you have had an even (perhaps conservatively bent) SCOTUS for nearly a decade.

So....remind me again, what planet are you on?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back