Donald Trump Holds Arizona Rally Tomorrow

It's going to be in Glendale and I assume since his last one will be outdoors that this one will be too but I don't know for sure. Trump is scheduled to speak at 7:00 PM ET.

He will visit the border today too... something the border czar Harris never has....
Look at the rush by dems to legalize all of these migrants so they can vote... the dems blew it though... years ago they stopped appointing new immigration judges and now they don't have enough to pull off their evil plan....

He will visit the border today too... something the border czar Harris never has....
Look at the rush by dems to legalize all of these migrants so they can vote... the dems blew it though... years ago they stopped appointing new immigration judges and now they don't have enough to pull off their evil plan....
To do what? Make a speech about the wall he'll build if elected?...and making Mexico pay for it?....
I think that's already been gone over.

BTW, the immigration mess right now is largely Trump's fault. Guess he shouldn't have had Miller completely dismantle the asylum process, huh? :)

To do what? Make a speech about the wall he'll build if elected?...and making Mexico pay for it?....
I think that's already been gone over.

BTW, the immigration mess right now is largely Trump's fault. Guess he shouldn't have had Miller completely dismantle the asylum process, huh? :)
Biden stopped the wall not Trump... and Trump leads Harris on the border by 18 points... that's huge...
And by Mexico accepting migrants into their nation to deal with paid for the wall....

Biden stopped the wall not Trump... and Trump leads Harris on the border by 18 points... that's huge...
And by Mexico accepting migrants into their nation to deal with paid for the wall....
Actually it was Mexico putting more than 25,000 of their military on their southern border to prevent the caravans from coming into Mexico along with his remain in Mexico policy that paid for the wall. Otherwise Trump was going to put substantial tariffs on Mexican built cars. It was very effective. Biden ended that immediately when he took office.

Actually it was Mexico putting more than 25,000 of their military on their southern border to prevent the caravans from coming into Mexico along with his remain in Mexico policy that paid for the wall. Otherwise Trump was going to put substantial tariffs on Mexican built cars. It was very effective. Biden ended that immediately when he took office.
When Trump put remain in Mexico in place the caravans stopped... no one wanted to pay thousands of dollars to Cartels to just be dumped in Mexico....
Mexico handled the rest and blocked their southern border... and it was working until Biden blew it all up...

Forum List

Back